774 users online (71 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It really annoyed me when they told us that Lee and his wife want nothing to do with her, that they don't want that kind of negativity around their child, etc. but those two (Lee and his wife) had no problem lying and defending her on the stand. I know that's par for the course with the Anthony's.

Also, when they were singing his praises for not wanting to be around Casey, it took me right back to Caylee's memorial when Lee was doing his code talk for Casey, pretending it was about Caylee. "We love you CM. We will always have your back CM." He's just as bad as the other two. Makes me sick.

Didn't watch either. The whole family makes me sick. They KNOW exactly what happened by now.
    Dear little Caylee's ghost should haunt them all for their entire lives. IF they really thought their offspring had
    mental illness now and then, but no money spent on mental health. Never mentioned in trial. I remember the family cruise, tatoos and loving life with money they recieved through news, donations whatever.
    JMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

The whole Anthony family is trash. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Never seen such a dysfunctional family.

If Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson are making a reality show together, wouldn't they want to get Jerry Sandusky and Lori Drew involved too.

Interesting to note that Harvey Weinstein, Fayez Banihammad, and Casey Anthony share the same birthday, which is March 19th. Casey Anthony, Harvey Weinstein, Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Fayez Banihammad, Lori Drew, John Wayne Gacy, and Todd Kohlhepp are March birthdays.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

I'm convinced Casey murdered Caylee and that Cindy found out, freaked, and helped Casey hide the body. I think George was just around and had no clue what had happened until magically the baby was gone... then he put 2 and 2 together. I wonder how that guy could sleep next to Cindy every night. I would have double crossed the both of them and stood up for that baby! JMO and theory on what happened. Crazy women and the poor men they pull into their web of deception. Cindy lied about that babies existence before it was even born. I'm surprised George isn't catatonic by now. If my wife and daughter did that AND THEN tried to pin pedophilia on me I would leave them in the dust!
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Babe View Post
    Casey Anthony: I think she is mentally ill, Cindy says
    Cindy and George Anthony say they believe their daughter, Casey, is mentally unstable in an interview that airs nationally Monday on “Crime Watch Daily,” and they use the chat to send a message.“Casey, be true to yourself, start being honest with yourself, and own everything. Quit putting blame on everybody else,” Cindy Anthony says.
    “I think Casey is mentally ill,” she tells interviewer Chris Hansen.
    Cindy says Casey has seizures and doesn’t remember what happens during them.

The Anthony saga, one of Orlando’s most notorious stories, continues to absorb the national media. In 2011, Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who disappeared in 2008. The 2-year-old’s remains were found later in 2008.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/enter...027-story.html
    I guess Casey was having a seizure when she did a search for making homemade cloraform?
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

After all these years, still, no words. Sweet baby girl...
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by scout35 View Post
    It really annoyed me when they told us that Lee and his wife want nothing to do with her, that they don't want that kind of negativity around their child, etc. but those two (Lee and his wife) had no problem lying and defending her on the stand. I know that's par for the course with the Anthony's.

Also, when they were singing his praises for not wanting to be around Casey, it took me right back to Caylee's memorial when Lee was doing his code talk for Casey, pretending it was about Caylee. "We love you CM. We will always have your back CM." He's just as bad as the other two. Makes me sick.
    So dysfunctional. They have defended her form the beginning in various ways. Especially the mother. She outright lied for her and continues to do so still claiming it was she who made those damning searches on the computer.

casey is a monster. Her daughter's murder was premeditated. Her family knows she is a crazy sociopath yet they continue to lie for her or minimize her craziness. They should just keep their inner struggles about the truth, private.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyChains View Post
    I'm convinced Casey murdered Caylee and that Cindy found out, freaked, and helped Casey hide the body. I think George was just around and had no clue what had happened until magically the baby was gone... then he put 2 and 2 together. I wonder how that guy could sleep next to Cindy every night. I would have double crossed the both of them and stood up for that baby! JMO and theory on what happened. Crazy women and the poor men they pull into their web of deception. Cindy lied about that babies existence before it was even born. I'm surprised George isn't catatonic by now. If my wife and daughter did that AND THEN tried to pin pedophilia on me I would leave them in the dust!

I really wish you would reconsider your belief on this, that Cindy found out and helped hide the body. Cindy is absolutely the most bizarre and frightening person I've come across, but she absolutely did NOT do anything to hide the body. She shielded Casey and the family from being found out, sure, but she was in no way responsible for the initial situation, nor putting that baby in the woods. That's not just my opinion, the whole Disney/Tampa/Jacksonville 31 day story documents this is the case.
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for favors received.

Why am I not surprised? They'll try to profit off of poor Caylee's death until the day they die. People like the Anthony's do not change. Cindy knows full well that she created a sociopath. Had they told the truth on the stand, I believe CA would be where she belongs. Disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

I feel sorry for their son and his family. He should keep them far away from Casey and these two as well.

I don't believe that Lee is not in contact with Casey. His wife defended her actions throughout the trial, and Lee also went along with things, just not as obvious. They still live in Orlando. I think this was a 'feeler' to see what people think and also a way for Cindy to get more money. She says what she says then backtracks.... its all about the final payout in the end. I don't believe a word of what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    I really wish you would reconsider your belief on this, that Cindy found out and helped hide the body. Cindy is absolutely the most bizarre and frightening person I've come across, but she absolutely did NOT do anything to hide the body. She shielded Casey and the family from being found out, sure, but she was in no way responsible for the initial situation, nor putting that baby in the woods. That's not just my opinion, the whole Disney/Tampa/Jacksonville 31 day story documents this is the case.
    Totally agree. Cindy had nothing to do with the murder. Casey's got that title all sewn up!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Poor George he said he sees Caylee in the house.. I believe he does things like that really happen

A Woman's courage is often Mistaken for Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Babe View Post
    Poor George he said he sees Caylee in the house.. I believe he does things like that really happen
    That part breaks my heart. Having lost a child, and having experienced similar kinds of 'things' I really feel for George. The man still grieves for Caylee, and it resonates with me because I totally get how we may cling to those experiences to help us heal.

I am not so sure about Cindy... its like her Mama Bear Enabler persona trumps everything else. And Casey... ha! a waste, a huge waste. *shakes fists*

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post
    That part breaks my heart. Having lost a child, and having experienced similar kinds of 'things' I really feel for George. The man still grieves for Caylee, and it resonates with me because I totally get how we may cling to those experiences to help us heal.

I am not so sure about Cindy... its like her Mama Bear Enabler persona trumps everything else. And Casey... ha! a waste, a huge waste. *shakes fists*
    I'm so sorry for your loss, watergirl.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast