Thread: Long Island Lolita reunion!

Long Island Lolita reunion!

Oh please.

Wonder who's brilliant idea that was? Somebody must be out of money.....

I want to say I'm not surprised, but I am. Why would these people intentionally bring their personal lives back into the spotlight??? I'm glad to hear that Mary Jo has divorced Buttafuaco. He is useless.

I agree, they must be broke. Besides, didn't Amy want privacy after all of this was over and she got out of jail? If I remember right she went so far as to change her name. Funny that should be posted b/c the movie with Alyssa Milano was on this weekend and I was thinking how Joey Buttafuco is so sleazy after I watched it.

IMO, by calling this a "reunion", they are negating the seriousness of what happened. Why on earth would Mary B. agree to this? It would have to be money, I guess. He is a SLIMEBALL, IMO. I saw Amy on Oprah last year and I really didn't know what to think of her. It seemed she had grown up and realized her mistakes, but I was also saddened to see she wasn't begging for Mary B.'s forgiveness...but maybe that wasn't the time or place...who am I to say.

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by T'sNana
    IMO, by calling this a "reunion", they are negating the seriousness of what happened. Why on earth would Mary B. agree to this? It would have to be money, I guess. He is a SLIMEBALL, IMO. I saw Amy on Oprah last year and I really didn't know what to think of her. It seemed she had grown up and realized her mistakes, but I was also saddened to see she wasn't begging for Mary B.'s forgiveness...but maybe that wasn't the time or place...who am I to say.
    Joey is planning on asking Amy why she shot Mary Jo Well hello, why does he think she did, maybe bc he told her they couldn't be together becasue he was married, or maybe because he put her up to it. In any case, I'm sure they all want the money, what a bunch of trash, IMO!

This Floors me, i just watched Mary Jo on Oprah not to long ago and she seemed like she wasnt trying to go around either one of them...And Joey, hes just a big meat head, i cant stand that man.....Amy, well thats another story...

SAN FERNANDO, Calif. (AP) Joey Buttafuoco, who gained notoriety in the 1990s when his teenage girlfriend shot his wife in the face in New York, was sentenced to a year in jail Tuesday after pleading no contest to possessing ammunition as a felon.

Probation officers found the ammunition during a search of his home in Chatsworth last August.

Buttafuoco had been sentenced to a year in jail and five years' probation in March 2004 after pleading guilty to insurance fraud. Prosecutors said Buttafuoco, who co-owned an auto body shop in the San Fernando Valley, told undercover investigators how to file false claims and cheat insurance companies.

Buttafuoco, 50, was ordered to report to jail Nov. 1.

more:

http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0...afuoco_ap.html