TX - Jac Quisha Isaac, 19, found dead in car trunk, Forney, 29 Oct 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=2]Police pursuit of road rage suspect ends in wreck, body found in trunk[/h]
KAUFMAN COUNTY, Texas — Deputies discovered a body in a trunk after a Sunday morning police pursuit of a vehicle involved in a road rage incident ended in a crash in eastern Kaufman County.

According to Kaufman County Sheriffs Office spokesperson Jolie Stewart, deputies located the suspected road rage vehicle, which was being followed by a complaint, and attempted a traffic stop. The driver failed to yield and led police on a brief pursuit along Interstate 20.

The vehicle crashed around the 511 mile marker, just west of Farm-to-Market (FM) 2932, and the driver was taken into custody.

While searching the vehicle, deputies discovered the body in the trunk, according to Stewart.

http://inforney.com/crime/item/6017...age-suspect-ends-in-wreck-body-found-in-trunk

I wonder if the driver owned the car or if it was stolen from whoever was in the trunk.

I wonder if the driver owned the car or if it was stolen from whoever was in the trunk.

Could be. I hope they are able to identify the person in the trunk quickly. I debated on putting this in the Unidentified forum but I put it here because I think it is likely the person in the trunk is either connected to the person driving or the vehicle (or both).

This is a strange one, Gardener. I wonder if the remains are those of a male or female?

We had an incident similar to this one in Australia recently. A man was pulled over for a random drug and alcohol test and police found the body of a man on the back seat. Driver said he thought he was asleep. Turns out he’d OD’d.

kaufman+county+body+found.jpg

The suspect crashed out at about 10 a.m. on Interstate 20, west of Farm-to-Market Road 2965 in Kaufman County. Stewart said the suspect, who has not been identified, was not injured.

She said when deputies were searching the vehicle, they found a body in the trunk. Authorities have not disclosed whether the body is that of a man or woman.

Crime scene units are still processing the scene

kinda O/T but police can just pull people over and demand sobriety tests there? or do they have to have some prior suspicion such as erratic driving?

This is a strange one, Gardener. I wonder if the remains are those of a male or female?

We had an incident similar to this one in Australia recently. A man was pulled over for a random drug and alcohol test and police found the body of a man on the back seat. Driver said he thought he was asleep. Turns out he’d OD’d.

kinda O/T but police can just pull people over and demand sobriety tests there? or do they have to have some prior suspicion such as erratic driving?

In my state, yes.

‘Drink driving is a criminal offence. If you are arrested for being over your legal blood alcohol concentration limit you will be charged and have to appear in court. There are also penalties if you refuse to take a breath test.

In NSW, police have the power to:

• Stop drivers at random to test for alcohol
  • Arrest drivers who test over the legal limit
  • Require a driver to take a sobriety test in certain circumstances
  • Breath test any driver or supervising driver involved in a crash
Blood tests

Blood tests will be taken for alcohol if a driver is admitted to hospital with injuries from a crash. If you refuse to have a blood test, you may face the same penalties as those for a high range drink drive offence.’

http://roadsafety.transport.nsw.gov.au/stayingsafe/alcoholdrugs/index.html

We accept it as we had shocking road tolls due to drink driving and high speeds. They’ve now extended testing to illicit or prescription drugs (MDT).

KaufmanBodyCROP102917_1509313374808_11507262_ver1.0.jpg

Lt. Jolie Stewart said information on the suspect was not immediately available but confirmed to WFAA he had been arrested for evading law enforcement during the pursuit. More charges related to the discovery of the body were expected.
The driver of the vehicle is being held in the Kaufman County Jail.

The scene was cleared shortly before 5 p.m.
Investigators say the body will be sent to the Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office for positive identification and cause of death.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/body-found-in-trunk-after-kaufman-county-road-rage-arrest/487066403

[h=1]Warrant: Suspect with body in trunk concealed drugs in anus during jail booking[/h]
FredGilbertCROP103017_1509369754572_11511052_ver1.0.jpg
jaquisha_1509399501565_11515737_ver1.0.jpg

Kaufman County Sheriff's investigators arrested a 33-year-old man Sunday after a female body was found in the trunk of his vehicle following a brief pursuit on I-20.

Freddie T. Gilbert allegedly fired a gun at another driver on U.S. 80 in Forney, according to the sheriff’s office. He was stopped after a brief pursuit and told a deputy that there was a body in the trunk of the vehicle.

The body has been identified as that of Jac Quisha Isaac, 19, of Dallas.
Read more here: http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/body-found-in-trunk-after-kaufman-county-road-rage-arrest/487066403

The Kaufman County Sheriff’s Office says they were notified of a road rage incident near the city of Forney, which is just east of Dallas, and noticed the suspect’s vehicle. KXAS reports the initial road rage call indicated a man in a car pulled up next to another car and “pulled a gun and fired at least one shot at the victims.”

When deputies tried to pull the driver over, he led them on a chase onto Interstate 20. The suspect, identified as Freddie Gilbert, 33, of New Orleans, ended up crashing his vehicle on I-20 near Farm to Market 2965.
http://kxan.com/2017/10/30/womans-body-found-inside-cars-trunk-after-police-chase/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back