1156 users online (249 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Trials Set For Local Couple: Sex Crimes

Trial dates are set for a local couple accused of sexually abusing young children.

Together, 32 year old Leonard Brian Keys and 30 year old Peggy Sue Keys are charged with 21 counts of sex abuse against children and child neglect.

Investigators say the New Cumberland couple sexually abused 3 children under the age of 18.

This is an earlier article (01-13-06), prior to charges being upgraded

Couple Arrested On Sex Abuse Charges

Hancock County sheriff investigators say a local couple sexually abused 3 small children and sexual assault investigators say the female suspect in the case knowingly allowed the abuse to happen.

Sheriff White tells News9 due to the sensitivity of the case, he can't specify what evidence has been collected, but says testimony by the alleged victims will be important. "Your eye witness testimony is important to any case. I don't think there's too many crimes more serious than a crime against children," says chief White.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I'm glad she is being charged right along with him.

Madison, WI
    I wonder who's kids these are. Are they the couple's kids? Ugh... Yet another mother who sits by and lets it happen. I hope she gets the same punishment as him. Doubtful, but it would be the right thing....