959 users online (229 members and 730 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Priscilla Garcia, 21, San Antonio, 23 Jan 2006

An off duty police officer found her in a creek.

Meanwhile a checkstop found her vehicle with a man driving, and a teenage male passenger. Both have been charged with unauthorised use of a vehicle - more charges are possible.

Priscilla leaves a 3 year old daughter.

More at link.

This is so sad. Prayers for her little one and family and friends.

Great work by off duty police and border patrol. This is what is needed. More eyes looking and being aware.

May those murders get there due

Whenever I hear about a young child left behind I think about Latoyia Figueroa. The missing, pregnant woman from PA who was finally found and her baby's father has been charged.

Her mother had been murdered on the street. Then she was murdered. Makes you wonder what her child will think about their fate.....

21-Year-Old Girl Killed

A routine check at the Sierra Blanca checkpoint uncovers blood in the backseat of a car and two men who may have been on the run.

Angel Jesus Terrazas and Juan Antonio Gonzalez are being held in the Hudspeth County Jail.

They're accused of killing a 21-year-old San Antonio girl.

The Hudspeth County sheriff says the two men approached the checkpoint late Sunday evening.

Border patrol agents had noticed blood in the backseat.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

According to Texas DOC records, Terrazas was sentenced to 45 years for murder in 2007. Couldn't find any record for Gonzalez.