FL - Clarence Hill facing execution for '82 murder of Officer Stephen Taylor

Breaking my heart here, that the chemicals they use would cause him pain. Wonder how the officer he killed felt? How about the pain suffered by his family and his partner's family? As for mentally retarded...we have a here in OH on death row for killing a 12 y.o. boy many years ago. This guy is NOW claiming to be mentally retarded. He has been smart enough to keep changing lawyers and working on his own appeals. Yeah, right, retarded.

He will have a most peaceful death. Just get on with it. His victims, however, had to suffer.

Linda7NJ said:
WASHINGTON (AP) - Florida death row inmate Clarence Hill won a last-minute Supreme Court stay Tuesday night about an hour after he was scheduled to be executed for killing a police officerhttp://apnews.myway.com//article/20060125/D8FBCPCGE.html
Isn't it funny that they think they are Billy Bad *advertiser censored* when they have their guns and knives, yet they become little pathic pricks when it is their turn to die?!? Just like Tookie....when he whinned about the needle that was dug around in his fat ugly azz arm. Oh...the poor little loser pricks. What cowards these losers are.:loser: I have said this before...I think they should die in the same style that they killed their victims. They sure as heck weren't worried about their comfort were they? Someone should spit in their faces when they start to whine. :razz:

Ya, I doubt if he was crying when he killed that policeman!

Scandi

deandaniellws said:
Isn't it funny that they think they are Billy Bad *advertiser censored* when they have their guns and knives, yet they become little pathic pricks when it is their turn to die?!? Just like Tookie....when he whinned about the needle that was dug around in his fat ugly azz arm. Oh...the poor little loser pricks. What cowards these losers are.:loser: I have said this before...I think they should die in the same style that they killed their victims. They sure as heck weren't worried about their comfort were they? Someone should spit in their faces when they start to whine. :razz:
I'd tell you whatI really think, but you seemed to have covered it all!

Don't get too discouraged. This is only temporary and happens all the time. The courts will error on the side of caution every single time to ensure the integrity of the DP is not compromised. I know it's frustrating, but for the sake of not jeopardizing other cases, they must review this 'man's' claims. The standard for retardation is having an IQ of 76 or lower........it can not be faked and stupidity is not the same thing as being retarded. The argument for lethal injection being cruel has yet to hold up in any court.........

Don't be surprised if this guy gets another date real soon.;)

When is this country going and our polititians going to start to care about the VICTIMS of crime and not the criminals. I am so tired of hearing stories like this. Execute him and let the family of the slain officer try to get on with their lives. Stuff like this just hurts the family even more, doesn't anyone care about that?

2sisters said:
When is this country going and our polititians going to start to care about the VICTIMS of crime and not the criminals. I am so tired of hearing stories like this. Execute him and let the family of the slain officer try to get on with their lives. Stuff like this just hurts the family even more, doesn't anyone care about that?
Unfortunately the answer to your question is NO.The rights of a killer always take precedent over the feelings of a mom who had to bury her daughter.Welcome to 21st century America.

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/comments/execution_scheduled_for_today/

A Florida death row inmate who escaped dying when the U.S. Supreme Court stopped his execution at the last minute is scheduled to be put to death today.

Clarence Hill was strapped to a gurney with IV tubes running into his arms in late January when the U.S. Supreme Court stepped in and stopped his execution. Hill claims being put to death by lethal injection can cause the inmate extreme pain and violates the constitutional ban on cruel and unusual punishment.

The high court later ruled that Hill should be able to file a challenge to Florida’s execution procedure and sent the case back to lower courts to rule on Hill’s claims. His claims were all rejected.

Beyond Belief said:
http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/comments/execution_scheduled_for_today/

A Florida death row inmate who escaped dying when the U.S. Supreme Court stopped his execution at the last minute is scheduled to be put to death today.

Clarence Hill was strapped to a gurney with IV tubes running into his arms in late January when the U.S. Supreme Court stepped in and stopped his execution. Hill claims being put to death by lethal injection can cause the inmate extreme pain and violates the constitutional ban on cruel and unusual punishment.

The high court later ruled that Hill should be able to file a challenge to Florida’s execution procedure and sent the case back to lower courts to rule on Hill’s claims. His claims were all rejected.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bring back the guillotine, i say...thonk! dead...next!

Well, I say let him be the guinea pig, and let us know whether it hurts or not. I'm "dying" to know. :boohoo:

Strap the guy in a car in a closed garage and turn it on...that seems to be a painless way to go.

I am glad that Florida believes in the DP.

There is nothing painfully about lethal injection. He goes to sleep end of story.

I believe that these guys should leave earth the same way they killed their victims. I know this would never fly, but I am so sick of these issues about THEM suffering.

luvbeaches said:
I believe that these guys should leave earth the same way they killed their victims. I know this would never fly, but I am so sick of these issues about THEM suffering.

I agree.. how weak these guys are.. they kill but they themselves don't want to pay up..

2sisters said:
Not as long as the ACLU and it's apparently vast resources keeps filing lawsuits on behalf of the criminals.

PaperDoll said:
I agree.. how weak these guys are.. they kill but they themselves don't want to pay up..

Yeah, all the sudden they are worried about their rights! And sadly enough...the criminals seem to have more rights than the victims. There's definately something wrong with that.

I say fry 'em....and I'll flip the switch...on and off a couple of times...before the big zap!

Dark Knight said:
Not as long as the ACLU and it's apparently vast resources keeps filing lawsuits on behalf of the criminals.

The ACLU...don't get me going on that group..uuggh. How in the world did we get to where we are concerning our criminals and all their rights?

You are so right...they do have the resources to keep fighting for the scumbags. And I find that sad and scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back