1313 users online (220 members and 1093 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Not sure if this alert is related to Mandadi’s death?!? How odd. It makes it clear that MH is persona non grata on campus, but no mention of what students etc. are to do if they see him there? They are obviously dancing around the truth, whatever that may be, but on,y gives rise to all kinds of speculation about him. Odd.
    BBM. I thought that too. They obviously can't say too much yet but it's clear they are insinuating his involvement in her death.

Has he still not been located?
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

I believe she overdosed, they know she was with him, he provided or very least did the drugs with her, and they want him to flee and move on. Minimizing any liability they have

Has his FB disappeared now? I see her's. At least she was taken to a hospital....instead of dumped in a ditch. Yet who left her there? No doubt LE knows because they aren't showing a vehicle and asking people who it belongs to.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    Has his FB disappeared now? I see her's. At least she was taken to a hospital....instead of dumped in a ditch. Yet who left her there? No doubt LE knows because they aren't showing a vehicle and asking people who it belongs to.
    I found a facebook for him just now. Lots of selfies. I feel terrible for this girl and her family

They obviously have information that they are working with if they are withholding certain things so as not to jeopardise the investigation. I hope that they are able to work out what happened and aren’t blighted by a culture of silence and self preservation.
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2