Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriffs Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68
Thread #69
Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72
Thread #73

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Presser at 12:30 p.m. MST?

Thanks to those who are keeping us up to date on court proceedings. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to those who are keeping us up to date on court proceedings. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed!

Thanks also to Falling Down for posting (again) his/her description of the the area around the High Bridge, in the last few pages of the last thread ( #73). These describe a place so remote, it is virtually impossible to find without specific local knowledge. BG knew about the High Bridge from experience, IMO.

While we wait, this is what Teller Co Sheriff shows for DN. I'm not sure what's being covered in the Teller Co Court right now though, unless they lumped all this under one case #? They said more charges could be added but I don't know if what's below reflects that or there are more to come. Wonder what school/college/university grounds he was on with the weapons?
attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.co.teller.co.us/Archonix...eDetail.aspx?ReferenceID=59179&InmateID=67833

ETA: If above link poses problems go here and click on Inmate Database Search: https://www.tellercountysheriff.com/teller-county-jail

Attachments

• DN Teller CO 1.jpg
    DN Teller CO 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4,878
  • DN Teller CO 2.jpg
    DN Teller CO 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 4,739
It's a permanent restraining order from his wife. Scheduled for the 9th.

The road from Mt Herman, Rampart Range Rd, leads to Woodland Park and passes by several schools on the edge of town. One has a large playground for kids.

Wasn't there a Ct Case on Nov. 2nd? Was that Teller Co or El Paso Co.??

If it was Teller Co. then the above new dockets provided by our Kizzy (Ty) which indicate Booking Date of Nov. 2nd might have been New Charges added on that day of Court ?? IDK

I do know that seeing charge stemming from having gun on School property made a chill go through me! Since bail was only set for $2,000., I'm guessing maybe a cameral caught his car driving through sch property same day (just prior to) his being stopped/arrested arrested with weapons in car??? Again, IDK...

Hi foxbluff,
I was thinking the booking date of 11/2 noted on the Teller Co Sheriff's site above might've been the date he was moved from El Paso County jail to Teller County jail? I'm having trouble keeping track of this guy and his charges...

Hi foxbluff,
I was thinking the booking date of 11/2 noted on the Teller Co Sheriff's site above might've been the date he was moved from El Paso County jail to Teller County jail? I'm having trouble keeping track of this guy and his charges...

Thanks, Kizzy!! I feel sure you're correct and I'm now recalling that taking place!

Now if you or somebody can take the chill out of my blood by expaining away the school/weapon charge.

The road from Mt Herman, Rampart Range Rd, leads to Woodland Park and passes by several schools on the edge of town. One has a large playground for kids.

Thanks for the school info. Coincidence (to me) that you mention these roads. I was just looking at maps the other day and it seems possible to get from the Mt Herman/Limbaugh trail area where TW was killed to Woodland Park where DN was arrested by taking Mt Herman Rd west, make some road switches then picking up Rampart Range Rd into Woodland Park. (Going from memory, map isn't loaded now.) It looked like very narrow winding roads up in the mountains, very isolated. If I recall it was something like 12 miles but nearly an hour drive time. Made me wonder if DN/KN were up on those roads, staying off main highways. Just my .02.

Thanks for the school info. Coincidence (to me) that you mention these roads. I was just looking at maps the other day and it seems possible to get from the Mt Herman/Limbaugh trail area where TW was killed to Woodland Park where DN was arrested by taking Mt Herman Rd west, make some road switches then picking up Rampart Range Rd into Woodland Park. (Going from memory, map isn't loaded now.) It looked like very narrow winding roads up in the mountains, very isolated. If I recall it was something like 12 miles but nearly an hour drive time. Made me wonder if DN/KN were up on those roads, staying off main highways. Just my .02.

Wasn't there a Ct Case on Nov. 2nd? Was that Teller Co or El Paso Co.??

I do know that seeing charge stemming from having gun on School property made a chill go through me! Since bail was only set for $2,000., I'm guessing maybe a cameral caught his car driving through sch property same day (just prior to) his being stopped/arrested arrested with weapons in car??? Again, IDK...

Last court appearance was in el paso for the weapons and menacing charges. There are no new charges and the bail on those charges was lowered last week.

<modsnip>

Pretty sure the police patrol those school grounds heavily. Speculation... they first spotted them at the school playground or maybe picking their kids up from school if that's where they were attending. It's a very large, very nice playground right next to Rampart Range Road, the only road they would have used to get up to wherever they were camping. I could see him leaving them there for hours at a time. It is the middle of the school year though. They would have stood out to the locals, and especially to cops looking for a little red car. Pure speculation though.

:drumroll: Welcome aboard, emptybottles !!

It's good to see you here. Are you, by chance, a local?

Out of an abundance of caution, may I suggest we do not disclose locations DN's wife and/or children may be?
They are after all off limits for discussion except per what is written at the beginning of the thread.

College Campus? How very Ted Bundy of him... MOO

Wow! 8 months later. We're on thread74. Over 24K in tips - when some cases don't get 1/10 of that in 8 years - photos, audio and sketches. Why do I feel we don't know diddly at this point. And by 'we', I'm including LE. Sad. These two and their families need to see justice done.

Does DN have a scar across the scalp area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff