GUILTY FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
taylor-ashley-wright-edited.jpg

Private Investigator Missing In Pensacola

September 15, 2017

A private investigator, who is also a former police officer, is missing in Northwest Florida, according to a Facebook post.

Brian Muhlbach, of Resource Investigative Services, posted that one of his investigators, Taylor Ashley Wright, has not been seen since September 7th.

In the post, Muhlbach says her vehicle and personal belongings were still at her home in Pensacola.

Arrest made after body of missing private investigator Taylor Wright is found

October 19, 2017

A former Escambia County Sheriff's Office employee has been arrested for first-degree murder in the death of the private investigator Taylor Wright.

Escambia County Sheriff's Office deputies found Wright's body in a wooded area on Britt Road in North Pensacola around noon Thursday.

Ashley McArthur has been arrested on a charge of first-degree homicide in the case. Pensacola Police Department spokesman Mike Wood was able to confirm McArthur and Wright knew each other, but deferred further information to ECSO as the case is now in their jurisdiction.

UPDATE: A Sheriff's Office spokesperson confirmed McArthur worked as a Sheriff's Office crime scene technician from approximately June through November of 2006. McArthur resigned voluntarily, according to the spokesperson.

Possible Motive Revealed In Murder Of Private Investigator

October 20, 2017

A possible motive is coming to light in the arrest report of Ashley McArthur. According to the report obtained by News 5, Taylor Wright had placed a large amount of money into a safe deposit box belonging to Ashley McArthur and Wright had attempted several times to get the money back. The report states that on September 8, 2017, the last day Wright was seen alive, McArthur admitted that the two spent much of the day together. McArthur stated to deputies that at one point they stopped by her house in Pensacola. When she came back out of the house, she says that Wright was gone.

Arrest Report - https://mgtvwnct.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/mcarthur-arrest-report.pdf

Woman indicted for murder in death of private investigator

November 7, 2017

A woman has been indicted for the murder of a Pensacola private investigator.

On Tuesday, a grand jury indicted Ashley McArthur, 40, for first-degree murder with a firearm in the death of 33-year-old Taylor Wright.

[...]

If convicted as charged, McArthur faces an automatic sentence of life in prison.

She is scheduled for arraignment Thursday. Assistant State Attorney Bridgette Jensen is prosecuting the case. Court documents indicate McArthur will be represented by Barry W. Beroset and John C. Beroset.

Verified Insiders:
AbuDrake
fleurde

Thread #1
Thread #2

Attorney Barry Beroset, IMO, is probably one of the best defense attorneys in Pensacola. He has tried many high profile local cases. Another side note, I sat on a jury a few months ago and Assistant State Attorney Bridgette Jensen was awesome....kinda reminded me of Marcia Clark in the OJ trial!

If AM was definitely driving the Jeep when she picked Taylor up, I am very curious as to how/when the vehicle swap occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abu and fleurde. I just wanted to let yall know you are both still on my mind. <3

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kind of sad most of the time she was missing her character was trashed.Feels like she was murdered twice.

Kind of sad most of the time she was missing her character was trashed.Feels like she was murdered twice.

How was her character trashed?
I recall only that facts of her actions were posted by a VI and mostly verified in court documents.
Other than that, we did what we do and posed all possible scenarios. Isn't that the true in all of these missing persons threads?
I just feel like all the info we were provided was useful in creating all possible scenarios and only in hindsight can we say that those scenarios were false.
If I trashed anyone's character, I apologize, but still feel like putting every option on the table is better than holding back because we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
All options help generate ideas, leads, and possible resolutions.
?

Our mutual compassion is bonded with Taylor Wright's loved ones of which there were aplenty. In New Orleans, where Taylor and Son, DW, were photographed together in Audubon Park at The Tree of Life, holds a whole new meaning. Taylor's special necklace with the bullet held tightly in the center shall not be forgotten. May Justice be done, once and for All.

I was hopeful these docs were transferred for Taylor's fresh thread. For those who may have missed them, I'll insert them.
Jethro4WS, who holds all life as sacred, is the OP.

VerifiedStipulationSubstitutionOfCounsel-12-14-18-253
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bBjvRYae85Fio5Q0TQRXgbsjPlxy3M8F/view

AttyBerosetCorrespondence12-15-55-848
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1naMt3a6l6GPJVU-jKF-AI2t2BX3TRqkl/view

Gosh, I don't feel that way. I felt like Abdu and Fleurde were so genuine and kind that I knew Taylor was loved and a good person. I would love to think I have 2 people in my life that would expose all they had to save me. Did I think Taylor took a break? Yes, but probably because I could imagine doing that myself at certain times in my life. At the end of the day, I love how this community at websleuths comes together with genuine concern and love. Every time I start a new case I try to donate because I'm so afraid I'll check in one day and the website will be gone.

If AM was definitely driving the Jeep when she picked Taylor up, I am very curious as to how/when the vehicle swap occurred.

This makes me wonder if the drinks AM bought were for her and Taylor or her and someone else. I wonder if they could tell who was in the vehicle.

I never once thought she was trashed. Nor did I feel poorly about her. And wanted to help with ideas to find her. Sometimes, facts are facts. Only other people's judgements about those facts make people think it was negative talk. I have seen cases where people talk about a victim who was promiscuous. Then people say it's wrong to trash them. But honestly, the fact of being promiscuous is not negative nor positive, in my head. It's only because of the value someone else places on it. The judgement of the actions seem much more "trashing" than the disclosure of the actions, to me.

2 people made it real clear they were here to find out what happened to her. To make sure that if something was wrong, they did everything they could to find her. I think it is insensitive to insinuate that those who were clearly here to help find her were here to trash her. That doesn't even make sense. Isn't that what social media is for?? ;)

I never once thought she was trashed. Nor did I feel poorly about her. And wanted to help with ideas to find her. Sometimes, facts are facts. Only other people's judgements about those facts make people think it was negative talk. I have seen cases where people talk about a victim who was promiscuous. Then people say it's wrong to trash them. But honestly, the fact of being promiscuous is not negative nor positive, in my head. It's only because of the value someone else places on it. The judgement of the actions seem much more "trashing" than the disclosure of the actions, to me.

2 people made it real clear they were here to find out what happened to her. To make sure that if something was wrong, they did everything they could to find her. I think it is insensitive to insinuate that those who were clearly here to help find her were here to trash her. That doesn't even make sense. Isn't that what social media is for?? ;)

Agreed. Oftentimes the more "sensitive" info about a missing person is the most relevant. Being honest about someone's actions isn't the same as trashing them.

Documents for Ashley McArthur's latest arrest for Grand Theft and Fraud for swindling a bar out of money on juke box, etc. revenue. Over $13,000. That is just one. What the documents suggest is other customers of her amusement business might have been similarly swindled. Copies of the documents from my Google Drive.

Arrest Warrant
Probable Cause Warrant

Her arraignment on these charges is November 30th.

Her arraignment for 1st degree murder was this morning.

Copy of Indictment
Order Granting Substitution of Counsel

Documents for Ashley McArthur's latest arrest for Grand Theft and Fraud for swindling a bar out of money on juke box, etc. revenue. Over $13,000. That is just one. What the documents suggest is other customers of her amusement business might have been similarly swindled. Copies of the documents from my Google Drive.

Arrest Warrant
Probable Cause Warrant

Her arraignment on these charges is November 30th.

Her arraignment for 1st degree murder was this morning.

Copy of Indictment
Order Granting Substitution of Counsel

I'm curious to find out what on earth she was buying with these tens of thousands of dollars she stole from multiple people/companies. Looks like her parents own the house she lived in, so it's not that.

I'm curious to find out what on earth she was buying with these tens of thousands of dollars she stole from multiple people/companies. Looks like her parents own the house she lived in, so it's not that.

I have asked myself the same question! How on earth was this woman’s bank account consistently zero, sometimes negative (according to the police reports) when she was manipulating everyone around her & swindling them all out of money. We’re not talking a few bucks here & there... no, tens of thousands of dollars!! & this is only what we know of, I can only imagine there have been even more victims of this woman’s schemes & scams.

I am leaning towards drugs. Using or selling or both. That is what I thought her stay in the infirmary early in her incarceration was all about.

I am a local here, and have been following this case very carefully since it has started. I could sit here and write for hours on my opinions, but do not have the time currently. But I will like to add that since AM'S arrest, I have passed by her business. It appears to me her business has been set on fire. There are posters outside of it for a wanted arson. All windows are boarded up from being blown out I am guessing. This is very interesting to me as to why this isn't getting any media coverage either.

I am a local here, and have been following this case very carefully since it has started. I could sit here and write for hours on my opinions, but do not have the time currently. But I will like to add that since AM'S arrest, I have passed by her business. It appears to me her business has been set on fire. There are posters outside of it for a wanted arson. All windows are boarded up from being blown out I am guessing. This is very interesting to me as to why this isn't getting any media coverage either.

Thanks for the info, very interesting. Any reports as to how the fire started?

Possibly to destroy any evidence that could be used to file charges against the business owners?

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back