838 users online (102 members and 736 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Do you think that is the PE? I'm not so sure

I think the double FB PE is likely the one in trouble for stealing milk...

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/11390555.display/

in 2014 when he was aged 40 which doesn't fit
    Last edited by sillybilly; 11-15-2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Please use the "Reply with Quote" feature so we know what post you are responding to. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chimpface View Post
    I've only just watched the interview with RD and all I can say is WOW. She knows way more than she is letting on. Spoke very slowly, really did seem to be constructing what she was saying had happened in her head as she went along trying to make it more believable.

"i'm just pleased I gave her a cuddle"

Something bad happened and she knows it, sounds like guilt.

The last couple of seconds are the most telling.

"Of course I want her found" and then straight into "I have no idea where she is" without any prompting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the police arrested her based on that interview alone. I'd imagine they had behavourial experts looking at it but even to an amateur like me something seems seriously amiss! Gobsmacked.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "She was very upset, she slid to the floor at one point, I gave her a cuddle and she responded to me - I have no idea where she is - she just seems to have disappeared," she said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-41980574

Quote Originally Posted by clockness View Post
    Do you think that is the PE? I'm not so sure

I think the double FB PE is likely the one in trouble for stealing milk...

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/11390555.display/

in 2014 when he was aged 40 which doesn't fit
    You could be right. on 192.com RD is showing as living with a PGE who is ages 49-55 in 2014-2017. and the one on FB is a PRE so you are likely to be right.... I did think the one on FB looked like RD

Him as in NE or Paul?

I see, in Weymouth

I'm just flat out confused.
    What goes around comes around

So ... PGE hasn't been seen for days?

Has that been dropped out in interview accidentally on purpose?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

In this Sun article (posted a few pages back by Legally Bland) it mentions some stuff on Gaia's Instagram.

I couldn't get the Instagram page to load when I tried before, but I'm just wondering if this could be a psychotic break? Given the age and the apparent stress that Gaia's been under, could she have voluntarily run away thinking that she needed to for her own safety?

Obviously, given the length of time she's been missing, that would still be a major cause for concern given her possible mental health state and the lack of her epilepsy medication.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/491589...-missing-teen/

Okay, I just got Gaia's Instagram to load

That picture of the "Police are into my phone I think..." is very interesting when you click on it

https://www.instagram.com/blondi3_98/?hl=en
    Last edited by Amonet; 11-15-2017 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonet View Post
    In this Sun article (posted a few pages back by Legally Bland) it mentions some stuff on Gaia's Instagram.

I couldn't get the Instagram page to load when I tried before, but I'm just wondering if this could be a psychotic break? Given the age and the apparent stress that Gaia's been under, could she have voluntarily run away thinking that she needed to for her own safety?

Obviously, given the length of time she's been missing, that would still be a major cause for concern given her possible mental health state and the lack of her epilepsy medication.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/491589...-missing-teen/

Okay, I just got Gaia's Instagram to load

That picture of the "Police are into my phone I think..." is very interesting when you click on it

https://www.instagram.com/blondi3_98/?hl=en

Oh wow, her instagram was actually a pleasure to look at......very artsy....great photography.....hope she is safe somewhere.
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

New joiner here.....The find Gaia Facebook page will be relaunched today....and further searches will be organised.

Been thinking about Gaia all night...some thoughts in no particular order:

1. Her social media and demenour in the days leading up to her disappearance certainly suggest she was on the verge of a psychotic/mebtal break. If it werent for the arrests and lack of cctv I'd be more inclined to think she's gone missing of her own volition or she had harmed herself in some way. Coincidence or have the arrested (and now released) used tgis to their advantage?

2. To me, it doesnt seem as though Gaia is running away from anything in the cctv footage but obviously police have had intelligence that leads to them stating she was distressed. Which begs the question, what made her distressed in the first instance and why run to RDs. Imo it would be very infortunate to Gaia to already be distressed ans then come to some kind of harm at somewhere she seemingly felt the need to go to (place of safety?)

3. Ive seen conflicting reports of where Gaia was staying with some reports stating her aunts and others stating with NE and RD. Some clarity around this eould be helpful. If she was staying with RD/NE then how long? And we know NE was staying in a flat behind RDs with his mom so was she staying in the flat or in RDs house.

4. Which then also begs the question RD and NE were arrested. Why not DE? We know she was around that day as its been reported that she apologised to neighbours for a disturbance. We know NE lives with DE so what was it that made police arrest RD and NE and not others?

5. Lastly (for now) the comments about the uncle seem confusing. We have family members stating uncle has been missing and police have been trying to contact him however we then have witness reports stating that at time of arrest uncle was there shouting reassurances to NE

All very confusing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising when we fall

“They had a big wagon out there removing a vehicle.
    “Eventually they loaded up a vehicle and the minute it left a police car came up the road. This was late in the day, around 9pm.”
    Another Morrison Road resident, who wished to remain anonymous, said they returned to their house on Monday afternoon and saw a large police presence in Manor Gardens.
    “I’ve heard they arrested two people, but we don’t really have a lot to do with them to be honest,” the resident said.
    We try to avoid them most of the time.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new..._of_Gaia_Pope/

I don't think we are allowed to sleuth PE here as he has not been arrested or named POI. I have asked a mod to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgrove View Post
    I'm just flat out confused.
    Yes same thanks I thought it was tired brain ha !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been lurking on this thread. Just to say I got a VERY bad feeling from that interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast