1225 users online (193 members and 1032 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,065

    Charlie Sheen accused of allegedly raping Corey Haim when he was 13

    Charlie Sheen is being accused of sodomizing a then 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie 'Lucas.'

    According to the National Enquirer, a now deceased Haim had told others about how he was allegedly raped as a minor by Sheen, who was 19 at the time, while filming the 1986 movie.
    Former actor Dominick Brascia claims Haim disclosed to him what happened between he and Sheen. Brascia went on the record about what he says Haim told him before he died in 2010 at 38-years-old.

    'Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed 'Lucas,' Brascia told the Enquirer. 'He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.'

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xrv5PVhq
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

    The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,052
    Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    Charlie Sheen is being accused of sodomizing a then 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie 'Lucas.'

    According to the National Enquirer, a now deceased Haim had told others about how he was allegedly raped as a minor by Sheen, who was 19 at the time, while filming the 1986 movie.
    Former actor Dominick Brascia claims Haim disclosed to him what happened between he and Sheen. Brascia went on the record about what he says Haim told him before he died in 2010 at 38-years-old.

    'Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed 'Lucas,' Brascia told the Enquirer. 'He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.'

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xrv5PVhq
    Disgusting creep. The FBI needs to raid his home, maybe they'd find enough to put him away for the rest of his sorry life.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,427
    From 2008. No one was obviously paying attention to Feldman all these years... or Haim, for that matter. I've felt bad for these two, and here recently, again, Feldman, b/c of him being ridiculed for trying to do something positive. Feldman talks about Michael Jackson but it is not sexual, it was, more emotional.

    From 2008, The Lost Boys:
    During the show’s second season, both actors confessed that they had been sexually abused as kids: Feldman by a man hired to be his assistant, Haim by a 42-year-old man he won’t identify. Not long after those startling revelations, Haim suffered a relapse in his 20-year battle with drug addiction.
    http://people.com/archive/the-lost-boys-vol-70-no-5/
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2¢.)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    71
    OMG, do y’all remember how little Corey was in this movie? He looked like he was 8-9 years old. One sick mofo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    96
    Charlie Sheen Raped 13-Year-Old Corey Haim On Movie Set, Says Former
    November 8, 2017


    https://www.iheart.com/content/2017-...-former-actor/
    A Woman's courage is often Mistaken for Insanity

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,427
    Sheen started out in acting very young. Before this came out, I've wondered if something really bad happened to him when he was young, or at some point in his life. He's a train-wreck. It's like he's trying to kill himself w/o pulling the trigger. He reflects the symptoms.
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2¢.)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    I grew up watching these pre-teen movies. In regards to Charlie, he truly needs help but he will never receive it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    I grew up watching these pre-teen movies. In regards to Charlie, he truly needs help but he will never receive it
    No, he won't, and I don't think that he wants it either. I think he's battling something too. No one would believe him if he was though. I watched the 80s movies. More of the mid-80s one (we finally got cable here...). We didn't have a theater here and my family didn't do movies for religious reasons when I was still at home, anyway. I will say, that, when you look back at a movie like Blue Lagoon? In the very early 80s? Shields was 14 and Atkins was 18, and there were parts of that movie that were, to me, soft core porn. It was permitted to be shown in theaters and Shields' parents allowed her to be in that type of movie. You could see her breasts, and they were basically buck naked in the sex scene. I didn't even watch the whole thing, when we finally got cable, and I'm no prude, by any means. It goes to show though how things like that started to be "normalized" or folks start to become "desensitized". I ain't no preacher, but there's a morality issue if you let your 14 y/o kid be in a sex scene.
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2¢.)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,065
    Charlie Sheen Denies Corey Haim Sexual Assault Allegation

    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...source=twitter
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

    The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,427
    Only Corey Haim knew for sure and CH is no longer with us. Unfortunately.

    “He’s been talking about revealing the names of his and other abusers for seven years, since my son died,” says Haim's mother, who has tangled with Feldman in the past about his contention that Haim, who died in 2010 at 38 of pneumonia, was repeatedly abused as a child by multiple individuals. (She’s convinced that a molestation incident involving her son occurred on a single occasion, at the hands of one man.)


    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-haim-s-mom-calls-corey-feldman-s-pedophile-claims-bogus-he-s-a-scam-artist-1052712
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2¢.)


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    [FONT="]Only Corey Haim knew for sure and CH is no longer with us. Unfortunately. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    “He’s been talking about revealing the names of his and other abusers for seven years, since my son died,” says Haim's mother, who has tangled with Feldman in the past about his contention that Haim, who died in 2010 at 38 of pneumonia, was repeatedly abused as a child by multiple individuals. (She’s convinced that a molestation incident involving her son occurred on a single occasion, at the hands of one man.)[/FONT]

    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-haim-s-mom-calls-corey-feldman-s-pedophile-claims-bogus-he-s-a-scam-artist-1052712
    Charlie has been accused by many women for a lot of things. The original "brat pack" in the 80s have struggled off and on screen. I'm not surprised by the recent allegations

  12. #12
    Madeleine74's Avatar
    Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    when you look back at a movie like Blue Lagoon? In the very early 80s? Shields was 14 and Atkins was 18, and there were parts of that movie that were, to me, soft core porn. It was permitted to be shown in theaters and Shields' parents allowed her to be in that type of movie. You could see her breasts, and they were basically buck naked in the sex scene.
    BBM

    That is untrue.

    Any breasts you would have seen or thought you saw were a body double. I remember reading details during the time the movie came out. The wig Shields wore was long and the hair in front was actually glued to some little pads that covered her breasts. The movie gave you the illusion that Shields was nude, but she was not. Every scene in which you think Brooke Shields was "buck naked" was either not her or otherwise shot to make you think she was.

    Go to any beach in the summer and you'll see just as much skin as you saw in that movie, maybe more.

    There was an underwater scene in which Chris Atkins was nude and was shot in kind of a silhouette lighting, swimming by. Chris was of legal age. The woman swimming underwater appearing to be nude, but also in silhouette, was a body double, not Shields. You were supposed to think it was Shields, but it was not.

  13. #13
    Madeleine74's Avatar
    Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,242
    Charlie Sheen is mentally ill and a train wreck. He's been in crash 'n burn mode for at least 2 decades, maybe 3. He's HIV+, and this was announced a couple yrs ago.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    Sheen started out in acting very young. Before this came out, I've wondered if something really bad happened to him when he was young, or at some point in his life. He's a train-wreck. It's like he's trying to kill himself w/o pulling the trigger. He reflects the symptoms.
    My understanding is most child molesters were molested themselves as children. If the story is true, I wonder who molested Charlie...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    BBM

    That is untrue.

    Any breasts you would have seen or thought you saw were a body double. I remember reading details during the time the movie came out. The wig Shields wore was long and the hair in front was actually glued to some little pads that covered her breasts. The movie gave you the illusion that Shields was nude, but she was not. Every scene in which you think Brooke Shields was "buck naked" was either not her or otherwise shot to make you think she was.

    Go to any beach in the summer and you'll see just as much skin as you saw in that movie, maybe more.

    There was an underwater scene in which Chris Atkins was nude and was shot in kind of a silhouette lighting, swimming by. Chris was of legal age. The woman swimming underwater appearing to be nude, but also in silhouette, was a body double, not Shields. You were supposed to think it was Shields, but it was not.
    So, it okay, since the world only thought they were seeing a 14 y/o naked, Brooke Shields, and 19 y/o Atkins, swimming nude, and having simulated sex? Would not have allowed my 14 y/o kid to do that part, I don't care what amount of money they'd offered.

    The swim and the sex scene.
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

    (Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2¢.)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Corey Haim And Corey Feldman Molested As Teens
    By White Rain in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-13-2017, 09:22 PM
  2. Actor Corey Haim found dead at 38 : (
    By waltzingmatilda in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:44 AM
  3. Charlie Sheen a pedophile?
    By AlwaysShocked in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 07:28 PM