Presumed Located NY - Sean Pohle, 24, New York City, 3 Nov 2017

daniinthevalley

Reaction score
https://www.tapinto.net/towns/plain...ce-raritan-twp-family-seek-missing-hunterdo-1

RARITAN TWP., NJ – Police here and in New York City are looking for a Hunterdon Central High School graduate who has been reported missing.

Sean Pohle, 24, was last seen in his apartment in Manhattan and was reported missing on Friday, Nov. 3.

Pohle is known to drive a black, 2015 Honda two-door Civic, with New Jersey license plates Y26ACB, according to a spokesperson for the New York City Police Department.

(More info in link above.)

Police searching for endangered missing person

Officials say a note written by Pohle to his girlfriend was discovered on his computer, which made reference to "this not being my time to exist".

Missing%20Raritan%20Twp.%20man_1510168142554_9265419_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

First link has this heartbreaking item:

"This isn’t the first time that the Pohle family has faced a crisis. Sean’s brother, Michael Pohle, Jr., died in the 2007 shooting at Virginia Tech University. He was one of 32 people killed in that attack."

Went to high school with sean. He is a great guy and friend and I hope he is okay. If anyone knows anything please please please don't hesitate to share.

Went to high school with sean. He is a great guy and friend and I hope he is okay. If anyone knows anything please please please don't hesitate to share.

Welcome pandachan6, sorry you are here under these circumstances. Hoping for Sean's safe return.

He seems to have disappeared voluntarily. Its all very sad as he appear to have been very depressed, not a good thing.

"Haynes said Pohle didn't show up to work and called out sick, but told her he was going to work. She said he wasn't in "the right state of mind" and just wants to find him."

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon/index.ssf/2017/11/police_seek_nj_man_missing_from_his_nyc_apartment.html

He wants to be an actor and has had a couple of small roles - but he was working as a server.

Some reports say that he was a Hunterdon Central Regional High School graduate but on sites that he wrote he claims to have a bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Acting from Montclair State University.

Not much news. Hope this young man is found. It's hard to lose one child can't imagine 2 :(

I have been following along on Sean's girlfriend's facebook updates. She posted an updated flyer yesterday, and 21 hours ago, someone named Kyle commented on it saying, "I think I know where Sean is. My friend who lives in Florida has told me that he has seen Sean." Sean's girlfriend, along with a few other people commented back asking Kyle to please contact the police ASAP.
14 hours ago Kyle replied, "Hey Alexa! My friend and I will reach out to the police and I’ll explain to them in detail what happened and what my friend saw in Orlando. I will let you know for sure what happens!!"

It might end up being nothing, but I thought it was worth mentioning..

I have been following along on Sean's girlfriend's facebook updates. She posted an updated flyer yesterday, and 21 hours ago, someone named Kyle commented on it saying, "I think I know where Sean is. My friend who lives in Florida has told me that he has seen Sean." Sean's girlfriend, along with a few other people commented back asking Kyle to please contact the police ASAP.
14 hours ago Kyle replied, "Hey Alexa! My friend and I will reach out to the police and I’ll explain to them in detail what happened and what my friend saw in Orlando. I will let you know for sure what happens!!"

It might end up being nothing, but I thought it was worth mentioning..

Sean Pohle, 24, was last seen on surveillance video on Nov. 3 prior to boarding a 5:16 p.m. Jetblue flight to Orlando from Stewart International Airport in New Windsor, N.Y.

It is believed he boarded the flight and is in Florida. It's unclear why Pohle would go to Florida. He has no known friends or family members living there.

screen-shot-2017-11-16-at-102406-ampng-9005297a530bbfc6.png

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon/index.ssf/2017/11/missing_man_boarded_flight_to_florida_tktk_say.html

I am curious when Sean purchased his airline ticket to Orlando. Was the purchase made several weeks ago or more recent. This might be a clue if his disappearance was planed in advanced or more spontaneous. I guess LE has been able to access his banking records to see if he made any reservations or purchases in the Orlando area. I am hoping Sean just needed to get away for awhile to collect his thoughts.

Any updates on Sean's disappearance. I have viewed his FB pages but nothing new but I am not a FB member so I can only view public information. There seems to be radio silence from LE on this case very odd.

Various reports on social media claim that Pohle flew to Orlando on Nov. 3 and that his Honda was found at the airport. But if that’s true, no officials are talking about it.

Pohle’s family still lives in (Raritan) township and police say his family is concerned. Raritan Township Police refer all inquiries about Pohle to the Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office who said, "we have been cooperating” with New York City police but “don’t have anything that we can release.”

New York City police say they are conducting an “active investigation” and have no updates. A spokesman said, “We cannot confirm these reports” that Pohle flew to Florida or that his Honda has been located.

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/nutle...ls-unclear-about-new-jersey-man-sean-pohles-1

I flew into Stewart Airport many years ago with Poughkeepsie, NY, as a final destination. I'm curious as to why he would have flown out of Newburgh, which is 60-some miles north of NYC. Better airfare deal? I hope they have video in Orlando, as well. We should have heard if he had a connecting flight, and renting a car in Orlando would likely require a credit card since he's under 25.

When I think Orlando, I think of Disney World and the horrific Pulse nightclub mass murder, which I wouldn't mention other than his family connection to the Virginia Tech shootings. I wonder if he was intending to stay in the Orlando area or move on.

Is there a difference between Stewart Airport and Westchester County Airport?

I never heard of Stewart before. We are travelling to the Berkshires for the holidays and was trying to get family to fly in from Orlando and was monitoring flights in and out of Westchester in lieu of Newark or Albany. Never heard of Stewart but it's seems like easy access on I-87.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back