1294 users online (262 members and 1032 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Comedian Louis CK: NY Times story breaking soon

*The New York Times is working on a story about comedian Louis C.K. and allegations of sexual harassment. The New York premiere of his controversial new film “I Love You, Daddy" has been cancelled. He has also cancelled his appearance CBS’ “Late Show With Stephen Colbert.” He was scheduled to be on the show on Thursday, but has been replaced by William H. Macy.

*According to multiple entertainment outlets, Louis C.K. canceled the New York premiere of I Love You, Daddy just hours before it was expected to take place. Sources say that The New York Times is about to break a story on the comedian.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-story-1056585

https://twitter.com/i/moments/928685099121508353

His comedy has always made me uncomfortable, from jokes about children/teen subject matters.

It bothers me just to look at him. ICK.

His new movie is about a 17 year old who falls for a 68 year old, so..
    Last edited by anonypotomous; 11-09-2017 at 03:27 PM.

CK Dismisses allegations as rumors -

"C.K. tiptoed around the long-standing rumors that he has repeatedly sexually assaulted women by masturbating in front of them for just the second time this week, and, as he did last year with Vulture, dismissed the claims as nothing more than rumors. "I'm not going to answer that stuff, because they're rumors," he told the New York Times. "If you actually participate in a rumor, you make it bigger and you make it real. No (it's not real). They're rumors, that's all it is."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3490101

Louis C.K. Crossed a Line Into Sexual Misconduct, 5 Women Say

<snip> “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

<snip> The stories told by the women raise sharp questions about the anecdotes that Louis C.K. tells in his own comedy. He rose to fame in part by appearing to be candid about his flaws and sexual hang-ups, discussing and miming masturbation extensively in his act — an exaggerated riff that some of the women feel may have served as a cover for real misconduct. He has all but invited comparison between his private life and his onscreen work, too: In “I Love You, Daddy,” which is scheduled to be released next week, a character pretends to masturbate at length in front of other people, and other characters appear to dismiss rumors of sexual predation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...?smid=tw-share

<snip>

After being contacted for an interview this week about the on-the-record accusations of sexual misconduct — encounters that took place over a decade ago — Louis C.K.’s publicist, Lewis Kay, said the comedian would not respond. “Louis is not going to answer any questions,” Mr. Kay wrote in an email Tuesday night.

Neither Louis C.K. nor Mr. Kay replied to follow-up emails in which the accusations were laid out in detail, or to voice messages or texts...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...?smid=tw-share

[QUOTE=anonypotomous;13746507]His new movie is about a 17 year old who falls for a 68 year old, so..
    [/QUOT Sorry not a movie I would want to see.

My God, are there any men in the entertainment industry who are NOT perverts and predators? Is it the same in politics? Have all industries of power and authority been corrupted by these sickos?
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

Who's Next?
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

I think Roy Moore is up next.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
    Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    I think Roy Moore is up next.

Bingo!

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

OMG..

"They claim he asked them if he could take his penis out as soon as they got into the room. The women both say they thought he was joking until he 'really did it.'

'He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating,' they told the Times, as they recalled screaming and laughing in shock.'We were paralyzed,' Goodman added.

The women said they quickly fled after he allegedly ejaculated on his stomach and that he yelled out: 'Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mes-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    Who's Next?
    I bet a lot of accusations will be coming for awhile...

...anyway...clear YOUR inbox, dude...
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast