Found Alive NM - DeAnna Gordon, 20, Holloman AFB, 2 Nov 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Family and friends of a missing Holloman Air Force Base Airman are asking for the public’s help in locating DeAnna May Gordon, 20.

According to Gordon’s family and friends on Facebook, Gordon has been missing since Nov. 3.

The Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) is currently investigating Gordon’s disappearance. Gordon’s loved ones on Facebook say they are concerned for her safety.

Air Force OSI has reported that Gordon is not in possession of a driver’s license or military ID.

Gordon was last seen Nov. 2 entering Holloman Air Force Base.
She is originally from Dimmitt, Texas. She is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds. Gordon has brown hair and brown eyes, and has a large black rose tattoo on her left forearm.

ETA Under DeAnna's picture it has last seen Alamogordo but the article has Holloman AFB.

http://www.alamogordonews.com/story...ing-holloman-air-force-base-airman/853301001/
97a39de49658f93d734fa5d80a47394a.jpg
a6327b9477274a3316a2dd0e07e5dd6a.jpg

Check out the caption on her second profile picture down, sounds like this young lady is struggling, I hope she hasn't harmed herself.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I find all of this very troubling. I wonder why she is on anxiety medication. Maybe someone in her unit is harassing her....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah. If it is her why not just call? And they say a crime hasn't been committed so they cannot get a court order? Isn't she AWOL? That is a crime.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Retired military, well husband is but even as a spouse we were told to never go anywhere without our id! She doesnt have her id or Drivers License as stated in the original post.

If she is not on leave then she is awol. Perhaps she was in the process of getting out of the service?

ETA I still am not sure those texts came from her after reading again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back