‘Operation Predator’ Child Exploitation Investigations Unit

Bohemian

Reaction score
Child Exploitation Investigations Unit

‘Each year, countless children around the world fall prey to sexual predators. These young victims are left with permanent psychological, physical, and emotional scars. When a recording of that sexual abuse is made or released onto the Internet, it lives on forever. It haunts the children depicted in it, who live daily with the knowledge that countless strangers use an image of their worst experiences for their own gratification.

As part of ICE’s Cyber Crimes Center (C3), the CEIU uses cutting edge investigative techniques to bring justice to consumers, producers and distributors of child *advertiser censored*, as well as to predators engaging in child sex tourism. The efforts of the CEIU, in addition to ICE’s participation in national programs like Operation Predator and international partnerships like the Virtual Global Taskforce, have resulted in the rescue of thousands of children.

Seeking to end this criminal activity and protect children worldwide, HSI developed Operation Predator, an international initiative to identify, investigate and arrest child predators who:

• Possess, trade and produce child *advertiser censored*
  • Travel overseas for sex with minors; and
  • Engage in the sex trafficking of children.’
‘ICE encourages the public to report suspected child predators and any suspicious activity through its toll-free hotline at 1-866-DHS-2ICE; TTY for hearing impaired: (802) 872-6196. This hotline is staffed around-the-clock by investigators.

Suspected child sexual exploitation or missing children may also be reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, an Operation Predator partner, at 1-800-843-5678 or http://www.cybertipline.com.

You can help by reporting suspected abuse or by providing tips regarding fugitives and unknown suspects

Source: https://www.ice.gov/predator

SUSPECT ALERTS
(current as of 24 October 2017)

ICE encourages the public to report suspected child predators and any suspicious activity through its toll-free hotline at 1-866-DHS-2ICE; TTY for hearing impaired: (802) 872-6196. This hotline is staffed around-the-clock by investigators.

Suspected child sexual exploitation or missing children may also be reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, an Operation Predator partner, at 1-800-843-5678 or http://www.cybertipline.com.

You can help by reporting suspected abuse or by providing tips regarding fugitives and unknown suspects.’

Jane Doe 08172017

attachment.php

John Doe 06092014

attachment.php

Jose A. Centurion-Cruz

attachment.php

John Doe 1

attachment.php

Erich George Eckart

attachment.php

SUSPECT ALERTS
(current as of 24 October 2017)

ICE encourages the public to report suspected child predators and any suspicious activity through its toll-free hotline at 1-866-DHS-2ICE; TTY for hearing impaired: (802) 872-6196. This hotline is staffed around-the-clock by investigators.

You can help by reporting suspected abuse or by providing tips regarding fugitives and unknown suspects.’

Jaffir Elhaj

attachment.php

Jeffrey Alan Dinkel

attachment.php

Nicholas Michael Ochoa

attachment.php

Vipin Kumar Agarwal

attachment.php

Operation Sunflower

attachment.php

The FBI has a page like this too:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap

Thanks for the link. I'm currently in grad school for Cyber Security and Homeland Security and hope to eventually become a DHS/ICE agent specializing in digital forensic analysis for investigating child sex trafficking, human trafficking and smuggling. I'm very puzzled by the poor quality of the images provided in the FBI links. With the technology we have these days and the tools to reconstruct data to recover images, I am shocked by the lack of definition in most of the images. I realize they edit things out but I think there would be more helpful information coming in if they cleaned the images up for clarity. One link has a poster that they believe says "Tone" but I'm almost certain it is a Tool band poster. Moo

ETA: clarity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the link. I'm currently in grad school for Cyber Security and Homeland Security and hope to eventually become a DHS/ICE agent specializing in digital forensic analysis for investigating trafficking human trafficking and smuggling. I'm very puzzled by the poor quality of the images provided in the FBI links. With the technology we have these days and the tools to reconstruct data to recover images, I am shocked by the lack of definition in most of the images. I realize they edit things out but I think there would be more helpful information coming in if they cleaned the images up for clarity. One link has a poster that they believe says "Tone" but I'm almost certain it is a Tool band poster. Moo

Great to hear about your studies and good luck in your future career, tpd!

Many of the images seem to be stills taken from poor quality AV. Maybe that’s intentional on the part of the perpetrators.

The same can be said for the quality of images of the UID objects on the EUROPOL thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-an-Object-help-ID-victims&highlight=EUROPOL

With the technology the VGTF presumably have available, you’d think it would be possible to clean up at least some of the visual noise.

Maybe it's not possible without showing something they don't want to show.

They have already edited those things out. It's the resolution and clarity of the images which I believe can be improved on. I'm sure investigators have better forensic images to work with. I just wish the current publicly available images were a bit better to work with.

I am glad that the FBI has this. I have something semi-related to share regarding sexual predators.

In 2006 or 2007, I almost witnessed my sister getting pulled into a car while we walked with our mother and friends at a park. We did this after school a few times a week. Every hour or so I noticed there was always this same car that would make rounds around the park. I thought it was strange, while the parents at first treated it like I was paranoid. I saw the same car for months. Out of a group of five kids and two adults I was the only one to notice and was the only witness to the almost abduction. One day my sister was lagging behind the group with her friend and I noticed he slowed down when passing them, even pulled into a parking lot near where they were on the sidewalk. The attempted abduction happened that same day in another parking lot where we were near our vehicles about to leave. My sister was alone and out of view of the parents who were on the other side of the vehicles. She was crouched down looking for something in or near a bush. I see the same creepy car coming and making a complete stop near her, and I watched him reach for the handle on his door. At that moment I screamed her name as loud as I could and he sped away.

I didn't call authorities because I was in my early teens, and everyone else treated it as if it wasn't enough to report and mostly assumed I was exaggerating the situation; however, in 2008 he was arrested for trespassing in the same park and it turned out he was a sex offender arrested for possessing child *advertiser censored* years earlier. My point in sharing this story is the behavior of these people is unpredictable and they most likely are repeat offenders. I'm glad they are going forward in preventing child exploitation. My sister was almost a victim.

I am a designer and have the software and capabilities to reduce the noise and improve clarity on these images. I’ll experiment when I get home.
It absolutely infuriates me when I see the looks/expressions on these offender’s faces. It disgusts me to know this sort of stuff happens so often all over the world. These poor innocent children need our help and that is the reason I follow this particular thread. I was so opposed before but then I realized that I can help if I don’t turn the other cheek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad that the FBI has this. I have something semi-related to share regarding sexual predators.

In 2006 or 2007, I almost witnessed my sister getting pulled into a car while we walked with our mother and friends at a park. We did this after school a few times a week. Every hour or so I noticed there was always this same car that would make rounds around the park. I thought it was strange, while the parents at first treated it like I was paranoid. I saw the same car for months. Out of a group of five kids and two adults I was the only one to notice and was the only witness to the almost abduction. One day my sister was lagging behind the group with her friend and I noticed he slowed down when passing them, even pulled into a parking lot near where they were on the sidewalk. The attempted abduction happened that same day in another parking lot where we were near our vehicles about to leave. My sister was alone and out of view of the parents who were on the other side of the vehicles. She was crouched down looking for something in or near a bush. I see the same creepy car coming and making a complete stop near her, and I watched him reach for the handle on his door. At that moment I screamed her name as loud as I could and he sped away.

I didn't call authorities because I was in my early teens, and everyone else treated it as if it wasn't enough to report and mostly assumed I was exaggerating the situation; however, in 2008 he was arrested for trespassing in the same park and it turned out he was a sex offender arrested for possessing child *advertiser censored* years earlier. My point in sharing this story is the behavior of these people is unpredictable and they most likely are repeat offenders. I'm glad they are going forward in preventing child exploitation. My sister was almost a victim.

Bless you aTYW. I’m glad you were able to prevent your sister becoming a victim. Always trust your gut, no matter what other people say.

I am a designer and have the software and capabilities to reduce the noise and improve clarity on these images. I’ll experiment when I get home.
It absolutely infuriates me when I see the looks/expressions on these offender’s faces. It disgusts me to know this sort of stuff happens so often all over the world. These poor innocent children need our help and that is the reason I follow this particular thread. I was so opposed before but then I realized that I can help if I don’t turn the other cheek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Presley. So glad to have someone with your expertise on this thread.

Thank you, I'm happy to help!
I did the best I could with this disgusting , but after awhile I wasn't sure if I made it better or worse!
Anyways, here is just one of them. I'm working on the rest and will post as soon as they're finished.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• DOE13a.jpg
    DOE13a.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 13
Here is another...
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-suspect-1
This link will take you to the site and there is an audio recording of him. It's good quality and over 30 seconds long. Only his voice is what you hear, in case you hesitate to listen. His voice sounds distinctive and I can't quite pin-point the accent (mid-western or north-eastern possibly).

Attachments

• DOE17a.jpg
    DOE17a.jpg
    784.5 KB · Views: 12
Bless you aTYW. I’m glad you were able to prevent your sister becoming a victim. Always trust your gut, no matter what other people say.

Aw, thank you! I talked to her around the time I posted here, and she thanked me for saving her :)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-seeks-240-victims-of-man-imprisoned-for-sextortion/
I found an awful case which they have labeled sextortion. A 26 year old creep named Lucas Michael Chansler would pose as a 15 year old boy and tricked about 350 girls to send nude photos of them by means of blackmail. He'd approach the girls on numerous social media sites claiming to have naked pictures of them (lying obviously) and then threatened to post them online or send them to their friends on social media unless they sent him naked photos in poses of his choice. A girl who has spoken out as a victim knew that she hadn't posted any kinds of pictures like that before but feared her webcam on her computer might have been left on while she was dressing, etc.
Sextortion, while not as well known as these crimes, is especially damaging because, for one, its victims are largely minors; the average age is 15, with some as young as nine, according to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC). Typically predators prowl platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Skype; impersonating teenage boys, they use various methods to hook girls—often flirting, sometimes threatening. source:https://www.glamour.com/story/ashley-reynolds-the-woman-fighting-sextortion

In this case the perp is behind bars, but some victims still aren't known and their pictures he made them take are still on the internet. A victim has stated she still feels anxious walking down the street wondering if the person passing her has seen her naked. Just heartbreaking!

It's just awful to think of, especially what the victims have gone through. This case hits close to home for me since my hometown is listed on the map of his known victims. It makes me wonder if I know her. The years he was active doing this I was in my mid teens and was active on social media accounts. I wonder if he had approached me if I could have very well been a victim myself. I can't imagine!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back