1197 users online (223 members and 974 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Only one reason comes to mind. But maybe I am just jaded because I experienced sexual abuse as a young child.
    I'm sorry to hear that katydid23.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglingtoes View Post
    It SUCKED having to dance around it. Glad its over.
    I completely agree. I actually had to stay away because I don't know another way to curb myself. And gosh I'd love to know why child services checked them before? Had something happened to indicate that the child might not be getting the best of care? Remember it was Wesley that mostly handled the adoption. Did Sini even really want the adoption?
    A glimpse into the world proves that horror is nothing other than reality.
    ― Alfred Hitchcock

Quote Originally Posted by georgiajean View Post
    From the RPD press conference (here: https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/vid...type=2&theater ) I don't get the feeling that LE believes much of their story, either. WM is the one who said she was alive when they returned.
    They didn't buy her a meal "to go" so why should anyone believe him?

MOO
    Last edited by Pamela_Brewer; 11-16-2017 at 09:23 PM.

TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrest*

I would not be surprised if Sherin's death was actually Sini's doing and WM just assisted with the cover up and then he agreed to take the the fall.

The views expressed within this post are my own point of view and are my own opinions and thoughts.

FWIW I think Sini is the main culprit here and Dad could be the abused spouse. JMO but it was the feeling I got from day 1 and I had to quit reading because I felt Sini was much more involved and we couldn't discuss that so I stopped even reading. So glad she has been arrested> I think WM loves her very much and could be taking the blame for her. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here......JMO
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinitee View Post
    I would not be surprised if Sherin's death was actually Sini's doing and WM just assisted with the cover up and then he agreed to take the the fall.
    I agree wholeheartedly!
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

Quote Originally Posted by scmom View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that katydid23.
    I agree, so sorry you had to endure that Katydid23.

The views expressed within this post are my own point of view and are my own opinions and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by nannymo View Post
    FWIW I think Sini is the main culprit here and Dad could be the abused spouse. JMO but it was the feeling I got from day 1 and I had to quit reading because I felt Sini was much more involved and we couldn't discuss that so I stopped even reading. So glad she has been arrested> I think WM loves her very much and could be taking the blame for her. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here......JMO
    I think we posted at that the same time! I agree with you as well!

Glad to see the arrest! I too am anxious to see COD and time of death..no-one in their right mind leaves a 3 yr. home alone for 90 mins. (if the child is alive)!!
    ETA no one in their right mind leaves a 3 yr. old home alone for ANY minutes. So sad!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnaPisces View Post

Is the affidavit inadvertently implying what many are already thinking ?
    When the family returned home Sherin Mathews was still in the kitchen
    WM revealing just enough to confirm the child was not with them at the restaurant. Why should we believe anything stated by WM or SM now ? The child may have been dead any time before the 911 call, probably even before they left the home for dinner that day .

With an RN in the house and a dead child , toxicology report will be interesting IMO.
    Last edited by angorwat; 11-16-2017 at 09:52 PM.

This was probably not the first time Sherin was left alone in the house. I strongly feel by the time they were back from dinner Sherin was already dead. It is so sad she had to endure such pain and neglect in her short life. I cannot believe how did such careless, negligent and immature people passed the adoption screening process?

I was truly hoping the mother was innocent. I am so sad for both of the little girls. I wonder if they left both children alone before as well. Or if this was a one time thing.

These idiots must have had an obsession with milk. Why would they try to fill her up with milk if they were going out to eat? Is there any reason she couldn't order milk with her meal?

I wonder if she was restrained in the kitchen for those 90 minutes. Otherwise, what would prevent her from leaving the house and having Sini and Wesley be found out by neighbors.

Then again, if she wasn't restrained, perhaps she got into a lot of things, maybe broke some things, or colored on the walls, and when the child abusers got home, she paid the price. (I hope she took all the milk out of the fridge and dumped it all over the spotless house)

I've been sitting on my hands over here because I've never believed that Sini was an innocent party -- but we have to abide by TOS so.....

But now that we can let it all out:
    1. All this milk nonsense is bs as far as I'm concerned. If she choked and died, it may have been at some point after someone was forcing her to "shut up and drink your milk" but that's only going to show that some amount of milk was in her tummy and not that she aspirated it and it caused her death.
    2. Isn't anyone getting horrible thoughts when they recall all the things they took from the home initially?? Like those wall hanging wooden spoons?? I think they killed her in the kitchen and it wouldn't surprise me if LE had some indication that there had been a weapon used either causing her death or something. That coupled with the doing of the laundry makes me really wonder what else LE knows that hasn't been divulged.
    3. LE knows what they are doing. I'm sure they've known about Sini for a long time, but that's how you have to play your cards. Give them enough slack in the rope and they'll hang themselves.
    4. I think her Child Endangerment charge is just the start. The way to get her in custody before the rest comes out.
    5. Oh and was there any truth to what I read about there being a bun in the oven??Or was that just a rumor?

All just my opinion only

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast