1194 users online (226 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Just started sobbing thinking about this sweet angel today. I've been stepping away off and on but just DAMN how I wish I could hold her in my arms!
    ďA glimpse into the world proves that horror is nothing other than reality.Ē
    ― Alfred Hitchcock

I'm on board with all of you who believe 3am is important somehow. For me, I connect it to the SUV being gone from 4am to 5am, meaning there's a block of time from 3am to 5am. It seems to make sense (IMO) that this was the "witching hour" of Sherin's death.

Was Sherin alive when the family left her to go out for dinner? I'm not sure yet but I do believe that if she wasn't dead at that point that she was fatally injured. I also don't believe they left her in the kitchen - it makes more sense to me that they would have put her somewhere where the bio daughter wouldn't see anything. It could have been the bathroom or a bedroom, I don't know.

Of course this is all speculation on my part based to some extent on WM's two versions of events. But if there's any truth in the times and circumstances then it winds back to the question of why would the parents not seek medical help for Sherin unless one or both knew that something about her condition would lead medical workers to conclude that this was no accident.

And if I (and many of y'all) are on the right track then it's highly likely that something horrific was done to Sherin either that night, the night before or even in the days before she was reported missing.

Still unknown is what happened between 5am and 8:12am when the parents reported Sherin missing.

MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Thanks for the link. She looks terrible. Give her a glass of milk and she'll be fine.
    Best post of the day...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    ​Lorelei

Quote Originally Posted by agilbe View Post
    and assist her with it??
    I was wrong ... the 2 best posts of the day

​Lorelei

Freaking knew it. The whole time. Let's get this show on the road.

Thanks for the link. She looks terrible. Give her a glass of milk and she'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    The autopsy will seal the fate of these two evil, evil miscreants. Then, of course, it will be interesting to see who try’s to cut a plea bargain to testify against the other first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouchymom View Post
    Here is is a stop frame from the WFAA arraignment video. It would make a good dartboard cover or is great in detail including the 3 or so grey hairs she can name for Richardson PD personel. I think if gives the opportunity to take a detailed look at that emotionless stare she has nearly perfected. She could have the assistance if some antidepressants to maintain that look. She didnít appear to have slept well the first night in her new accommodations. I am hopeful that they have already run through their liquid cash between WMís bond and all of the attorneys they have collectively had on payroll essentially without income for the last month. Here is a link to the video:
    https://youtu.be/VQCVe801utY

Another link to the arraignment video:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y7...fcNEltDXRli68-
    It captures her cold heartless well.

I understand. I rarely follow cases where children are involved because I simply can't handle it. Take time away as needed; these cretins aren't going anywhere. God Bless.
    I have been following child cases since 2005, another site before this one. I've seen many, many cases. They are all hard to take. I usually say that I'm not going to follow another one but I end up following another one. This case is a bit different in that the expected charges aren't what has happened in this case but I'm waiting for that to happen, it doesn't however mean that I'm patiently waiting.

This is something I have been thinking about for awhile now.... before poor little Sherin was brought into the home, was perhaps the older child the recipient of WM's "attention"? If "milk" is code for something nefarious, surely it didn't just start when Sherin got there. JMO
    If this is against TOS I apologize.

The autopsy will seal the fate of these two evil, evil miscreants. Then, of course, it will be interesting to see who try’s to cut a plea bargain to testify against the other first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulina25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    BBM respectfully...

Culture. What we may think, others may not. I saw it traveling abroad a lot. Wives obeying their husbands for everything.
    Culture bs. We're talking about a sweet little child that was murdered. That's not culture, that's pure cold heartedness.

Quote Originally Posted by lorelei2017 View Post
    Best post of the day...

Bottoms up.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMarple View Post
    I'm on board with all of you who believe 3am is important somehow. For me, I connect it to the SUV being gone from 4am to 5am, meaning there's a block of time from 3am to 5am. It seems to make sense (IMO) that this was the "witching hour" of Sherin's death.

Was Sherin alive when the family left her to go out for dinner? I'm not sure yet but I do believe that if she wasn't dead at that point that she was fatally injured. I also don't believe they left her in the kitchen - it makes more sense to me that they would have put her somewhere where the bio daughter wouldn't see anything. It could have been the bathroom or a bedroom, I don't know.

Of course this is all speculation on my part based to some extent on WM's two versions of events. But if there's any truth in the times and circumstances then it winds back to the question of why would the parents not seek medical help for Sherin unless one or both knew that something about her condition would lead medical workers to conclude that this was no accident.

And if I (and many of y'all) are on the right track then it's highly likely that something horrific was done to Sherin either that night, the night before or even in the days before she was reported missing.

Still unknown is what happened between 5am and 8:12am when the parents reported Sherin missing.

MOO.
    All the discussion about toxicology tests, though routine, leads me to think something toxic could have been administered in the ever present milk.

Me too. I knew. I hope this a death penalty case. For both of these *******s.

So glad posters can’t defend Sini anymore.

I don't remember what day it was, but we were posting about where Sini worked. That same day, the hospital posted a job opening for the same position Sini worked. I only remember it because it was the first time since 2008 when I joined that I got a time out for posting that the hospital was looking to fill that position.

I know others have been sleuthing off the record.. so show your hard work now!
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

She better be doing a lot of talking now. I don't care how much she "obeys her husband" or is "scared of the police."

I cannot even begin to imagine everything sweet Sherin had to endure in her three short years. lt's enough to make you want to puke.

Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast