765 users online (108 members and 657 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AZ - Dale Hausner and Samuel Dieteman, Serial Shooters, Phoenix 2005-2006

Police Link Series of Shootings; People & Animals Targeted
    (CBS 5 NEWS) - A series of shootings across the Valley have now been connected, and police are asking for your help before someone else gets hurt. The shootings have occurred in Tolleson, Avondale, and Phoenix. The Phoenix Police Department has recently developed enough information to connect four of these shootings, but they believe there may be more that could possibly be connected.

The first shooting was on June 29 in Tolleson where a four-year old horse was found shot to death with a small caliber weapon in the Tolleson Farms neighborhood.

The second related shooting was also in the West Valley on July 20 near Thomas and 87th Avenue. A dog was found shot to death. Then on December 29, 40-year-old Tim Tordai was shot while walking home to his house near 9th Avenue and Van Buren. His call to police led to the discovery of two other shooting victims nearby. Tordai survived the shooting.

The fourth-related shooting was the very next day on December 30 at 34th Street and Granada in Phoenix. Two beloved family dogs were shot - one fatally. Their owners had just let them out to go to the bathroom.

More info and tipline: http://www.kpho.com/global/story.asp?s=4420251&ClientType=Printable

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I thought I heard (in passing) on ABC radio the number of people shot could be up to 16!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I think this maybe a young person doing this. They seem to be shooting animals and most psychos move on from that as they age. And the murders seem to be out of convienience, like homeless people. Not a lot of risk there.

Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    I think this maybe a young person doing this. They seem to be shooting animals and most psychos move on from that as they age. And the murders seem to be out of convienience, like homeless people. Not a lot of risk there.
    Bec, I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read your message above. Like they started out practicing on animals and worked up to people. Scary.

Steve

That is exactly what is happening. Somewhere along the way this person may have learned about anti-freeze and will use that when the gun is not available. It is still an escalation situation that will have no good results in the future.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Yep, I'm thinking young person, too. This made me wonder how many animals Leo Boatman killed. He's the 19 year old who murdered the couple camping out in the Ocala National Forest.

Regardless, it is a very sick and dangerous individual.

Phoenix Killers

Fox is reporting suspects in custody that may be the serial killers/shooters. Press conference in 15 minutes - roughly noon central
    Racing Doesn't Lie

AZ - Police Arrest Two Men Believed to Be Phoenix Serial Killers

MESA, Ariz. Phoenix police have in custody the two men they believe are responsible for a slew of shootings that had paralyzed the area with fear in recent months, officials said Friday.

Police said during a press conference Friday that they believe Dale Hausner and Samuel Dieteman are the men who police have dubbed the "Serial Shooter," who they believe to be responsible for three dozen shootings of people, dogs and horses. Phoenix officials say they are waiting to release photos of the suspects pending their identification in a police lineup.

"They

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207035,00.html

It sounds like these 2 were together. I had no idea it was a pair of killers. Now if they could just get the baseline killer.

The brother of one of two suspects in the “Serial Shootings” case, already serving time in prison for a stabbing of a transient, may face charges in another stabbing, authorities said Tuesday.

Phoenix police are recommending to prosecutors that Jeffrey Hausner be charged with attempted murder in the May 17, 2006 attack of a 35-year-old man who was walking through a carwash parking lot along 75th Avenue, south of Camelback Road.

The victim, Timothy Davenport, suffered wounds to his back and arms; he was hospitalized and has since recovered from his injuries, police said.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...rial15-ON.html

AZ - Two men on trial for Phoenix Serial Shooter murders

I will be following this trial and updating when any news is available, it is going to be a very long trial and I think very interesting,

one of the defendants Dieteman has pled guilty to 2 of the murders, and will testify against Hausner, who is charged with up to 8 murders, he has about 90 charges in total, jury selection is ongoing and expected to last a while, the trial may last up to 9 months

the brother of Dieteman has also been arrested, he was tried for one stabbing and has other charges pending

http://www.kpho.com/news/17380241/detail.html

http://www.kpho.com/news/17484186/detail.html

jury selection still ongoing

http://www.kpho.com/news/18424891/de...s=pho&psp=news

trial still ongoing, I am going to catch up with all the trial details as I have been away travelling and have missed it all

Samuel Dietman was sentenced today to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole. He was spared the death penalty presumably because of his testifying against his co defendant, who did get the death penalty

First and only rule when deciding to commit this type of act... DO NOT have a partner .
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast