Found Deceased MS - Philip Whitaker, 54, Harrison County, 8 Nov 2017 *Arrests*

Dalagali

Reaction score
Hancock man has been reported missing since Wednesday, November 8th, 2017.

Fifty-four year-old Philip Whitaker left home to go pick up prescription medication at Love’s Pharmacy in Hancock County. He was last seen leaving the pharmacy and has not been heard from since this time.

Whitaker is described as a white male 6’4” tall, weighing approximately 220 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He is driving a maroon Toyota van.

If you have any information on Whitaker’s whereabouts please contact the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office at 228-466-6910.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/world/...tml_0d47ad30-74de-52ff-a0ca-d0e1ebdf0518.html

Video at link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hancock man has been reported missing since Wednesday, November 8th, 2017.

Fifty-four year-old Philip Whitaker left home to go pick up prescription medication at Love’s Pharmacy in Harrison County. He was last seen leaving the pharmacy and has not been heard from since this time.

Whitaker is described as a white male 6’4” tall, weighing approximately 220 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He is driving a maroon Toyota van.

If you have any information on Whitaker’s whereabouts please contact the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office at 228-466-6910.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/world/...tml_0d47ad30-74de-52ff-a0ca-d0e1ebdf0518.html

Video at link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the link below he was last seen in Harrison County not Hancock. He was heading toward Diamondhead, MS which is in Hancock County. He must have been heading towards home and Hancock County is investigating.

Not sure if it matters much hopefully he is found soon.

Photo of Philip-

http://amp.sunherald.com/news/local/counties/hancock-county/article184584798.html
1c15547e12b26663051361f2d0ad387f.jpg

Another post from another msm today-

Authorities in Mississippi are trying to determine whether a man's body found wrapped in carpet on Interstate 10 in New Orleans East is that of a Hancock County man last seen Nov. 8.

The missing man, 54-year-old Philip Whitaker, left home to pick up a prescription in nearby Harrison County and has not been seen since, his family reported to authorities.

https://articles.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/11/carpet-wrapped_body_found_on_i.amp

Went to the pharmacy and ended up a possible murder victim? How sad. Wonder if someone was robbing him of the prescription he picked up?

Uh oh. His wife is saying it is confirmed. How horrible!!! What in the world....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Went to the pharmacy and ended up a possible murder victim? How sad. Wonder if someone was robbing him of the prescription he picked up?
At first I didnt think he made it to the pharmacy with how some of the msm articles were written.

I dont think I have heard any mention of his vehicle being located?

Uh oh. His wife is saying it is confirmed. How horrible!!! What in the world....

I saw that. It seems more than just a robbery over a prescription. Moo

At first I didnt think he made it to the pharmacy with how some of the msm articles were written.

I dont think I have heard any mention of his vehicle being located?
Yeah I'm thinking it was more about the vehicle than the medicine. It's weird that he drove away from the pharmacy.... so when was he taken? Car jacking? Or else maybe someone he went to visit!

Yeah I'm thinking it was more about the vehicle than the medicine. It's weird that he drove away from the pharmacy.... so when was he taken? Car jacking? Or else maybe someone he went to visit!

It is strange. Waiting to hear details.
I feel the carpet may be telling.
There was a rumor posted if true seems personal but as of now just a rumor. I wonder about his work?

Was he seen driving away from the pharmacy or was he on camera exiting the pharmacy? He could have been carjacked anywhere along the way home I would assume, if that is what happened. But, I completely agree about that carpet being telling. Not many robbers will take the time to go get carpet and wrap the victim up and then just throw them out onto the road/exit if it is not a planned event. It all seems very strange. And, yes, rumor at this point! I will be anxious to get more details about this case. I hope they do share more info.

Was he seen driving away from the pharmacy or was he on camera exiting the pharmacy? He could have been carjacked anywhere along the way home I would assume, if that is what happened. But, I completely agree about that carpet being telling. Not many robbers will take the time to go get carpet and wrap the victim up and then just throw them out onto the road/exit if it is not a planned event. It all seems very strange. And, yes, rumor at this point! I will be anxious to get more details about this case. I hope they do share more info.
Yeah it just says leaving the pharmacy and not driving away. A few other businesses in the area surrounded by woods.
e8ffa5733cf9e1531c53cf159c4571d6.jpg

Not what I pictured at all. I was thinking more city than woodsy. Thanks for posting that.

I need to look for that rumor! Lol.

And I saw driving and turned toward home, but it could have been his wife that said it. I will look through articles and when I get to the computer.

Not exact just approximate locations but it seems the body was found approximately an hour away from where Mr. Whitaker was last seen. We are still waiting for a positive id from msm or le.

6048a574a299ae2df47608b84f894a1b.jpg

Not exact just approximate locations but it seems the body was found approximately an hour away from where Mr. Whitaker was last seen. We are still waiting for a positive id from msm or le.

6048a574a299ae2df47608b84f894a1b.jpg
So where Mr Whitaker was found (to be announced) was in the direction but past home.

According to family posts on social media, video from the pharmacy shows him arriving and leaving alone, heading toward Diamondhead.

http://amp.sunherald.com/news/local/counties/hancock-county/article184584798.html

ETA-
He was driving a maroon Toyota van.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288