MS MS - Adams Co, BlkFem 33-38, UP4742, belt w/silver buckle, clothes, gold jewelry w/ "E", Feb'99

UNIDENTIFIED BLACK FEMALE

Date of Discovery: February 19, 1999
Location of Discovery: Adams County, Mississippi
Estimated Date of Death: 1996 to 1999
State of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues
Cause of Death: Unknown
Estimated Age: 33-38 years old
Height: 5'1" to 5'3"
Weight: 100-110 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Clothing: Dark-colored pants, pullover shirt with yellow writing, dark-colored panties, and a belt with a silver buckle.
Jewelry: Gold (unknown what) with the initial E.

Circumstances of Discovery: The victim's remains were found in Adams County.

Dentals: Not available.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: Not available.

Investigating Agency
Mississippi Chief Medical Examiner's Office
Mark LeVaughn: 601-987-1440
Agency Case Number: 99-032875
NCIC Case Number: U192858993
NamUs Case Number: UP #4742

0 Missing Person Exclusions

I hate how it says T-shirt with yellow writing but not what the writing said. You can tell they just didn't care with this one. I wonder what the circumstances were, can't find anything on newspaper archive. It says partial remains, one or more hands/limbs missing. Perhaps she was dismembered? Hair and eye are listed so it's unlikely they came off naturally with decomposition.

All of the clothes listed are near the body and not on it, except for the belt and the gold initial (which is not outright stated to be a necklace, it might be a belt charm)

WTF.

I think she's probably Micky Colman the height is off by a few inches but the UID has an estimated height from partial remains. Micky had a tattoo on her arm and her leg. I assume the killer cut off the arm and leg as identifying features, hence why this doe is 'one or more limbs missing'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back