GUILTY TN - Adeline Conway, 9 months, died in crib, Clarksville, 15 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DakotaMayi

Former Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot] A Clarksville father was charged for an unthinkable crime– the sexual assault and death of his 9-month-old daughter.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]According to police, officers responded to a 911 call from his home on Cindy Jo Court Tuesday morning around 7:20 a.m. When they arrived, someone was performing CPR on the little girl before she was taken to Tennova Hospital.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The baby was pronounced dead at 8 a.m.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The 22-year-old was booked into the Montgomery County jail Wednesday morning on charges of homicide and aggravated rape of a child. He is being held on a $100,000 bond.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]According to a spokesperson with Fort Campbell, Conway is currently enlisted as a medic in the U.S. Army.[/FONT]

http://wkrn.com/2017/11/15/clarksville-man-accused-in-rape-death-of-9-month-old-daughter/

WTF? I have no words.

Same over here Bo. The other day I asked if everyone was sick of hearing the term "live-in boyfriend" but these were his babies, his biological daughters (not that if they weren't it would make it better) but my god, he's supposed to protect them with everything he has.

According to arrest warrants, Conway confessed to police during an interview to*both the rape and homicide.

Department of Children's Services spokesman Rob Johnson said the infant's twin sister was removed from the home and placed in foster care as DCS also investigates. He said it does not appear that the department had previous dealings with the family.

Conway was booked into Montgomery County Jail on $100,000 bond for the rape charge. Judge Ray Grimes denied bond on the homicide charge, stating in court that this could be a death penalty case.*

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/sto...-rape-and-murder-child-clarksville/865765001/

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm in shock. He really and truly appears to be an adoring Dad in all the pictures and comments. How could he:mad::mad:

BBM So did Ross Harris...happy families on social media

Only an absolute monster could do something like this...my heart goes out to the poor sweet angel, her twin sister and mother
RIP Sweetie [emoji255]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's too many to list. In the last few weeks there has been Tania Paige, Adelynn Merrell, Liam Roberts, Sterling Koehn, Sherin Mathews and now this little baby. All dying at the hands of parents/step parents. And I know for sure I'm not following them all.

There's too many to list. In the last few weeks there has been Tania Paige, Adelynn Merrell, Liam Roberts, Sterling Koehn, Sherin Mathews and now this little baby. All dying at the hands of parents/step parents. And I know for sure I'm not following them all.

Quoting myself because I just found another thread for a story like this. :gaah:
Adding another one to a long, awful list. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-Fussy-quot-so-Dad-s-beats-Daughter-to-Death

[h=2]4-Month-Old Baby was "Fussy" so Dad's beats Daughter to Death[/h]

This is just horrible. I can't imagine what the poor young mother is feeling. Hopefully the other twin can be returned to her quickly from foster care (assuming mom is an innocent victim as well).

Wonder if he is going to use PTSD or something as a defense.

This is just horrible. I can't imagine what the poor young mother is feeling. Hopefully the other twin can be returned to her quickly from foster care (assuming mom is an innocent victim as well).

Wonder if he is going to use PTSD or something as a defense.

In my opinion there is no defense in doing that. I just don't understand how any man can have any sexual thought about a child never mind a 9 month old baby. I'm sorry but I could NOT defend this animal even knowing everyone is entitled to a fair trial and all that. He just needs putting down. They put dogs down for snapping at kids and he should not be treated better that a dog.

Same over here Bo. The other day I asked if everyone was sick of hearing the term "live-in boyfriend" but these were his babies, his biological daughters (not that if they weren't it would make it better) but my god, he's supposed to protect them with everything he has.

These children even looked just like him. Boggles the mind.

Just when you think you've seen the absolute worst person this life has to offer, then comes this monster! His bail set at $100,000 for raping his nine month old daughter and no bail for murdering her (and he admits to both). This fact is also mind boggling IMHO (that bail should be allowed for either charge).

I hope LE is checking his laptop, etc., for child *advertiser censored* or other *advertiser censored*. I would imagine his personal life was infested with these images. JMO, MOO.

I hope he gets the death penalty. It's crimes like these to which the death penalty should be automatic (he's admitted to all of it) IMHO,MOO. Evil cannot be rehabilitated...you can only annihilate it.

Just when you think you've seen the absolute worst person this life has to offer, then comes this monster! His bail set at $100,000 for raping his nine month old daughter and no bail for murdering her (and he admits to both). This fact is also mind boggling IMHO (that bail should be allowed for either charge).

I hope LE is checking his laptop, etc., for child *advertiser censored* or other *advertiser censored*. I would imagine his personal life was infested with these images. JMO, MOO.

I hope he gets the death penalty. It's crimes like these to which the death penalty should be automatic (he's admitted to all of it) IMHO,MOO. Evil cannot be rehabilitated...you can only annihilate it.

BBM. This is what I was thinking too, kirkassoc. Surely this isn't the first time where he has had those thoughts about children. :sick: I hate to think what both of these babies may have gone through before this happened.
& No, you are quite right, evil cannot be rehabilitated.

I wonder who called 911 & was trying to help the baby when they arrived at the home.

This is awful, it's bad enough we have to worry about the people outside of our homes interacting with our children but when there is someone as evil inside the home... ugh, it doesn't need thinking about :(

In other cases that I've followed people immediately start unfriending the accused on Facebook, that isn't happening in this case, he is only down 8 friends since the first time I looked. Does that mean people that know him don't think he's guilty?

In other cases that I've followed people immediately start unfriending the accused on Facebook, that isn't happening in this case, he is only down 8 friends since the first time I looked. Does that mean people that know him don't think he's guilty?

Also, no one has aid anything about it on his FB. Are comments being blocked?

They do look like a happy, cute little family on social media photos. What a disgrace of a man, father, soldier and medic. Enjoy Leavenworth!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back