Charles Manson Rushed to Hospital/Dies at 83 Years of Age

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
According to USA Today Charlie is not doing so well.

Reports say Manson is "gravely ill"

Charles Manson, one of America's most infamous mass killers whose 1960s cult led his followers down a path of murder, anarchy and "helter skelter," is gravely ill at a California hospital, according to published reports.

Sounds like he may be suffering :happydance:

I bought too many flip flops on clearance at CVS. I will do my good duty and give Chuck a pair for his walk in hell.

I'm in hopes they forget to give him his pain meds. Plus if he has a DNR on record they use it to the max.

The only tragedy here is the poor doctors that have to help him under oath

What was the rush-the guy was originally sentenced to death?

Good F=f*&king riddance, *******!

Is he dead yet? If not I hope it's a painful process getting there.

I doubt he makes it out. The important thing here is that those that are taking care of him, do so in a humane manner, for their own sake.

I have confidence they will. Me, on the other hand, probably couldn't bring myself to. Good thing I'm not in the medical field.

I doubt he makes it out. The important thing here is that those that are taking care of him, do so in a humane manner, for their own sake.

I have confidence they will. Me, on the other hand, probably couldn't bring myself to. Good thing I'm not in the medical field.

I understand this completely. Okay, I'll sit on my hands now, and keep my thoughts to myself . . .

Maybe Isis will share a few of their virgins in hell with him

Ben Gurecki, a Manson groupie who regularly posts prison calls with the inmate on his YouTube channel, said Manson was brought to Mercy Heart Hospital with heart failure.

“I don’t believe he will leave the hospital,” Gurecki said. “(It’s) heart failure. (His) body is shutting down.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ndition-california-hospital-article-1.3635813

I believe you have to actually have a heart in order to have heart failure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back