PA PA - Ismael Flores Ward, 29, Philadelphia, 28 Aug 2017

madamx

Reaction score
Missing Person –*Ismael Flores-Ward – From the 26th District Ismael-Flores-Nieves-600x400[1].jpg
Ismael Flores-Ward, missing person
The Philadelphia Police Department needs the public’s assistance in locating
Missing Person 29-year-old*Ismael Flores-Ward.
He was last seen on the 2600 block North Hutchinson Street on Monday, August 28th, 2017.
Ismael is 6’1″,
144 lbs, thin build,
brown eyes,
light complexion,
black below shoulder length hair.
He was last seen wearing a tan/black/red shirt, black baseball hat and a black shirt.
Anyone with any information on Ismael’s whereabouts is asked to please contact East Detective Division at 215-686-3243/ 3244 or call 911.
https://pr.phillypolice.com/2017/09/missing-person-ismael-flores-ward-from-the-26th-district/

The original Philly Police link you posted now says "Page Not Found." Is it possible that Ismael was found so the news alert is no longer valid?

But you're right—there's ZERO information on him on Google, besides this thread now. And I even searched without using his middle name.

The original Philly Police link you posted now says "Page Not Found." Is it possible that Ismael was found so the news alert is no longer valid?

But you're right—there's ZERO information on him on Google, besides this thread now. And I even searched without using his middle name.
Oh wow.. I guess he was found. I wish they would do updates and say when people are found so people like us don’t keep looking. Makes me wonder how many people have been found and we are still looking for them.‍

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back