1035 users online (183 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
    (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
    Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

Previous Thread (#73)

*Media Maps & Timelines*

IMAGE Discussion Thread
    Rules Etiquette & Information
    Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
    grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time. Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION
    DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
    The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Thread #74
    Last edited by Tricia; 11-16-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Bringing forward the link from last thread for current time in Colorado Springs for anyone following DN's hearings:
    https://24timezones.com/usa_time/co_...do_springs.htm

While we wait, this is what Teller Co Sheriff shows for DN. I'm not sure what's being covered in the Teller Co Court right now though, unless they lumped all this under one case #? They said more charges could be added but I don't know if what's below reflects that or there are more to come. Wonder what school/college/university grounds he was on with the weapons?

http://www.co.teller.co.us/ArchonixX...InmateID=67833

ETA: If above link poses problems go here and click on Inmate Database Search: https://www.tellercountysheriff.com/teller-county-jail
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's a permanent restraining order from his wife. Scheduled for the 9th.

The road from Mt Herman, Rampart Range Rd, leads to Woodland Park and passes by several schools on the edge of town. One has a large playground for kids.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Bumpity bump
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

And we're off
    All New Members and Guests
    To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information . . . And Also - WS Lingo

Oh, Dear. Here we are on Thread #75. Still, as with many of you, I feel compelled to check in here daily.

Praying for someone to be charged, and justice for our girls.

Breast Cancer Survivor/Superhero

Debugging - both computer program and brain.

Find Bridge Guy - Justice for Libby and Abby

Justice for ALL victims.

It could have been a fake gun to gain control (what appears as outline of a handgun in BG's R pocket) then a different weapon (hatchet?) used to do the kill. I STILL can't think of anything so compellingly unique to inspire CO LE to call IN LE unless it was a unique weapon used (in addition to the known, in CO, long gun) or a certain signature/mark left on/near the bodies at both sites and this makes me think of ... hatchet killing, hatchet mark/signature on bodies. What else would cause CO to call INDY LE???

( Brought forward from tail end of last thread for your consideration.) Any thoughts in response to last sentence of my paragraph above???
    Last edited by Ember123; 11-16-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember123 View Post
    It could have been a fake gun to gain control (what appears as outline of a handgun in BG's R pocket) then a different weapon (hatchet?) used to do the kill. I STILL can't think of anything so compellingly unique to inspire CO LE to call IN LE unless it was a unique weapon used (in addition to the known, in CO, long gun) or a certain signature/mark left on/near the bodies at both sites and this makes me think of ... hatchet killing, hatchet mark/signature on bodies. What else would cause CO to call INDY LE???

( Brought forward from tail end of last thread for your consideration.) Any thoughts in response to last sentence of my paragraph above???
    I agree. Per below:

The professionals, police working the case every day, call Nations a "person of interest”, just like the hundreds of other's they've investigated, although Sheriff Tobe Leazenby calls himself cautiously optimistic.

"There are some similarities to what has occurred there to what we have here. Unfortunately, I can't go into any great detail right now but there are some similarities," the sheriff said.
    https://www.wthr.com/article/carroll...delphi-murders

Breast Cancer Survivor/Superhero

Debugging - both computer program and brain.

Find Bridge Guy - Justice for Libby and Abby

Justice for ALL victims.

Any thoughts in response to last sentence of my paragraph above???
    Indiana plates on the car in which he was arrested September 27th on suspicion of threatening hikers.
    Last edited by Jerrod; 11-17-2017 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrod View Post
    Indiana plates on the car in which he was arrested on September 27th on suspicion of threatening hikers.
    In that case, it may be all that was similar.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrod View Post
    Indiana plates on the car in which he was arrested September 27th on suspicion of threatening hikers.
    When DN was arrested, there were many people who called the CO LE to report DN as resembling the Delphi suspect sketch. The original reporting cited those callers. So there are many reasons he would be looked at by Indiana. Sketch, indiana plates, non-compliant RSO, homeless drifter, criminal, DV, warrants out -- So all that, without any similarities in the crime, which CO LE has stated there were

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    In that case, it may be all that was similar.
    El Paso Co LE said there were "many similarities ". Perhaps weapons although we don't know, maybe "a couple", hiking trail, body covered with leaves, reddish-brown hair, height, what else?

My opinion is this person would only be carrying a real gun, moo. Not shooting you down of course, just responding with my thoughts on this. An outdoorsman, predator would have no use for a fake gun, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ocgrad View Post
    El Paso Co LE said there were "many similarities ". Perhaps weapons although we don't know, maybe "a couple", hiking trail, body covered with leaves, reddish-brown hair, height, what else?
    He is a suspect in an attempted assault using a hatchet in an area where a murder later occurred and was photographed cruising a crime scene during the search for the body of the murder victim as well as being caught red-handed with a hatchet and a gun of the same caliber used in the murder.

Not sure anything would need to be similar between the TW and Delphi cases for CO law to contact IN law. Hopefully it is SOP.

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast