Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/
<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68
Thread #69
Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72
Thread #73
Thread #74

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

MOST RECENT:

ISP presser of 10/3/17
The Indiana State Police can share, that thus far, there has been no information developed to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides. Both state police detectives returned to Indiana late afternoon of October 2nd and will continue to review information gathered over the course of their visit to El Paso County, Colorado

Could Daniel Nations, 32, get angry enough to pull a hatchet on people he felt offended him, as his arrest charges allege? "Possibly," his wife, Katelyn Nations, 30, told The Gazette. "In a fit of rage, yes."

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
While we wait, this is what Teller Co Sheriff shows for DN. I'm not sure what's being covered in the Teller Co Court right now though, unless they lumped all this under one case #? They said more charges could be added but I don't know if what's below reflects that or there are more to come. Wonder what school/college/university grounds he was on with the weapons?
attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.co.teller.co.us/Archonix...eDetail.aspx?ReferenceID=59179&InmateID=67833

ETA: If above link poses problems go here and click on Inmate Database Search: https://www.tellercountysheriff.com/teller-county-jail

Attachments

• DN Teller CO 1.jpg
    DN Teller CO 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 147
  • DN Teller CO 2.jpg
    DN Teller CO 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 151
It's a permanent restraining order from his wife. Scheduled for the 9th.

The road from Mt Herman, Rampart Range Rd, leads to Woodland Park and passes by several schools on the edge of town. One has a large playground for kids.

Bumpity bump

Oh, Dear. Here we are on Thread #75. Still, as with many of you, I feel compelled to check in here daily.

Praying for someone to be charged, and justice for our girls.

It could have been a fake gun to gain control (what appears as outline of a handgun in BG's R pocket) then a different weapon (hatchet?) used to do the kill. I STILL can't think of anything so compellingly unique to inspire CO LE to call IN LE unless it was a unique weapon used (in addition to the known, in CO, long gun) or a certain signature/mark left on/near the bodies at both sites and this makes me think of ... hatchet killing, hatchet mark/signature on bodies. What else would cause CO to call INDY LE???

( Brought forward from tail end of last thread for your consideration.) Any thoughts in response to last sentence of my paragraph above???

It could have been a fake gun to gain control (what appears as outline of a handgun in BG's R pocket) then a different weapon (hatchet?) used to do the kill. I STILL can't think of anything so compellingly unique to inspire CO LE to call IN LE unless it was a unique weapon used (in addition to the known, in CO, long gun) or a certain signature/mark left on/near the bodies at both sites and this makes me think of ... hatchet killing, hatchet mark/signature on bodies. What else would cause CO to call INDY LE???

( Brought forward from tail end of last thread for your consideration.) Any thoughts in response to last sentence of my paragraph above???

I agree. Per below:

The professionals, police working the case every day, call Nations a "person of interest&#8221;, just like the hundreds of other's they've investigated, although Sheriff Tobe Leazenby calls himself cautiously optimistic.

"There are some similarities to what has occurred there to what we have here. Unfortunately, I can't go into any great detail right now but there are some similarities," the sheriff said.

https://www.wthr.com/article/carroll-co-sheriff-investigating-possible-link-between-colorado-suspect-and-delphi-murders

Any thoughts in response to last sentence of my paragraph above???

Indiana plates on the car in which he was arrested September 27th on suspicion of threatening hikers.

Indiana plates on the car in which he was arrested September 27th on suspicion of threatening hikers.

When DN was arrested, there were many people who called the CO LE to report DN as resembling the Delphi suspect sketch. The original reporting cited those callers. So there are many reasons he would be looked at by Indiana. Sketch, indiana plates, non-compliant RSO, homeless drifter, criminal, DV, warrants out -- So all that, without any similarities in the crime, which CO LE has stated there were

In that case, it may be all that was similar.
El Paso Co LE said there were "many similarities ". Perhaps weapons although we don't know, maybe "a couple", hiking trail, body covered with leaves, reddish-brown hair, height, what else?

My opinion is this person would only be carrying a real gun, moo. Not shooting you down of course, just responding with my thoughts on this. An outdoorsman, predator would have no use for a fake gun, imo.

El Paso Co LE said there were "many similarities ". Perhaps weapons although we don't know, maybe "a couple", hiking trail, body covered with leaves, reddish-brown hair, height, what else?

He is a suspect in an attempted assault using a hatchet in an area where a murder later occurred and was photographed cruising a crime scene during the search for the body of the murder victim as well as being caught red-handed with a hatchet and a gun of the same caliber used in the murder.

Not sure anything would need to be similar between the TW and Delphi cases for CO law to contact IN law. Hopefully it is SOP.

He is a suspect in an attempted assault using a hatchet in an area where a murder later occurred and was photographed cruising a crime scene during the search for the body of the murder victim as well as being caught red-handed with a hatchet and a gun of the same caliber used in the murder.

Not sure anything would need to be similar between the TW and Delphi cases for CO law to contact IN law. Hopefully it is SOP.

iirc it was a reporter or citizen who told delphi LE about a guy arrested with indiana plates who they should take a look at.

Do you think that's enough to raise suspicions called "similarities?"
Seems a bit vague to me. IDK. Was thinking something more particular was noted.

He is? BBM

I read he was charged with assault and not the SA assault.

PERHAPS another similarity, is that the man on film 'exposed' himself to the girls. And DN has a criminal history of exposing himself.

[ I know, I know, we do not all agree that the blurriness in the film is covering up someone exposing themselves...but I think it is a possibility.]

PERHAPS another similarity, is that the man on film 'exposed' himself to the girls. And DN has a criminal history of exposing himself.

[ I know, I know, we do not all agree that the blurriness in the film is covering up someone exposing themselves...but I think it is a possibility.]

It is very possible we don&#8217;t know for sure what is on that video. BG could have exposed himself but unfortunately noticed Liberty had her phone out and killed the girls in a rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82