931 users online (167 members and 764 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel 1303 View Post
    I drove past the property yesterday- looks beautiful and peaceful. How deceptive.
    Itís a prime property, loved enough by Mathew to keep his family farm running.
    To think that money grabbing turd would go those lengths. Surely she canít inherit it. Surely not!
    Thank God for the suspicious townsfolk who remained relentless for Mathew. They knew and tried to warn him but it seems he didnít listen.
    The longer I live the more I dislike some humans, only some.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JMHOO

    Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11
    poor mathew was too trusting imo a leopard rarely changes its spots

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird69 View Post
    poor mathew was too trusting imo a leopard rarely changes its spots
    He was bluebird. He was loved and respected by the town. You earn that love and respect, it doesnít come easily. He was easy prey to that dreg of humanity and Iím thinking he took her in and she abused his kindness.
    RIP sweet Mathew Dunbar.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JMHOO

    Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    He was bluebird. He was loved and respected by the town. You earn that love and respect, it doesn’t come easily. He was easy prey to that dreg of humanity and I’m thinking he took her in and she abused his kindness.
    RIP sweet Mathew Dunbar.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Did you know him? I actually lived in Walcha a long time ago. I am about the same age as Mathew, and although we went to school in the same nearby town I cant recall ever meeting him. We had lots of friends in common. The people I know who knew him are devastated- all say the same thing- a loving, nice, lonely bloke.

    The ironing is leaving a bad taste. I fear there are more revelations to come.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel 1303 View Post
    Did you know him? I actually lived in Walcha a long time ago. I am about the same age as Mathew, and although we went to school in the same nearby town I cant recall ever meeting him. We had lots of friends in common. The people I know who knew him are devastated- all say the same thing- a loving, nice, lonely bloke.

    The ironing is leaving a bad taste. I fear there are more revelations to come.
    No I didnít know him. Some time before SHE was arrested I heard a segment on 2GB sydney, CHRIS Smith speaking with a reporter from SMH who was speaking about how the townsfolk were jumping with suspicions about a suicide which they KNEW he wouldnít have done and were pushing for a well respected farmerís justice.
    From that I assumed he was well loved and respected in his town.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JMHOO

    Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

  6. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    No I didnít know him. Some time before SHE was arrested I heard a segment on 2GB sydney, CHRIS Smith speaking with a reporter from SMH who was speaking about how the townsfolk were jumping with suspicions about a suicide which they KNEW he wouldnít have done and were pushing for a well respected farmerís justice.
    From that I assumed he was well loved and respected in his town.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That 2GB audio was a very good link. Thanks for finding it.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    31
    Don't remember seeing this in the news.

    Soooo just gonna write this out to get my head around it... the former husband (paramedic) was the one she stole the credit card from and attempted to murder previously. Then after all this, but before Dunbar's death, he (the paramedic) was hanging around Dunbar's house with the evil witch and getting his ironing done for him? Now after the the murder the paramedic is/was again staying at the deceased's property?

    Is this correct? Am I missing something? Doesn't seem to make sense to me. If someone tried to murder me, I definitely would not keep in contact with them or allow my kids to be around someone who is clearly that mentally unwell.

    Also, why would she send the suicide note to the paramedic. She knew if she sent it to one of Dunbar's actual friends (which it seemed like he had many in the community) they would race over and try to help him? Not allowed to say what I'm really thinking here, if ya know what I mean.

    Did she really think she was going to get away with this? What an evil piece of work she is!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    6,866
    ĎShe has been convicted of using her former loverís credit card to go on a $7450 shopping spree in nearby Armidale and once stole a chequebook belonging to Shari-Lea Hitchcock, the former mistress of billionaire Richard Pratt, at a pony club event.í

    She cracked her exís head with a hammer while he was asleep.

    In March 2012 she was sentenced to two years and 11 monthsí jail with a non-parole period of nine months after she pleaded guilty to intentionally destroying property by fire and was also jailed for a minimum of 12 monthsí in August 2015 for perverting the course of justice after she tried to get a man to change a police statement.

    https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...239c41b1d60835

    Mathew Dunbar mystery death: The grazier and the widow of Walcha


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JMHOO

    Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    3,496
    Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    ‘She has been convicted of using her former lover’s credit card to go on a $7450 shopping spree in nearby Armidale and once stole a chequebook belonging to Shari-Lea Hitchcock, the former mistress of billionaire Richard Pratt, at a pony club event.’

    She cracked her ex’s head with a hammer while he was asleep.

    In March 2012 she was sentenced to two years and 11 months’ jail with a non-parole period of nine months after she pleaded guilty to intentionally destroying property by fire and was also jailed for a minimum of 12 months’ in August 2015 for perverting the course of justice after she tried to get a man to change a police statement.

    https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...239c41b1d60835

    Mathew Dunbar mystery death: The grazier and the widow of Walcha


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    She must have headed south for a while.
    March 2012.

    A Culburra Beach woman who set fire to a house in Walcha while her husband was inside has been jailed for nearly three years..........

    The sentence for Crossman also took into account charges of public mischief, assault, conveying false information and two of fraud, relating to incidents in which she tried to sell stolen padlocks over the internet, and stealing a chequebook belong to Shari-Lea Hitchcock, the former mistress of billionaire Richard Pratt, during a pony club event.

    However Crossman’s legal battles are not yet over.

    She is due back in Armidale Local Court next week to face charges of destroying or damaging by fire with intent to murder, destroying or damaging property with intent to endanger life, using the post or similar to threaten to cause harm, and making false representations.

    http://www.southcoastregister.com.au...ha-house-fire/

    Wonder where Mr C and the children were living?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Rural NSW
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post
    She must have headed south for a while.
    March 2012.

    A Culburra Beach woman who set fire to a house in Walcha while her husband was inside has been jailed for nearly three years..........

    The sentence for Crossman also took into account charges of public mischief, assault, conveying false information and two of fraud, relating to incidents in which she tried to sell stolen padlocks over the internet, and stealing a chequebook belong to Shari-Lea Hitchcock, the former mistress of billionaire Richard Pratt, during a pony club event.

    However Crossmanís legal battles are not yet over.

    She is due back in Armidale Local Court next week to face charges of destroying or damaging by fire with intent to murder, destroying or damaging property with intent to endanger life, using the post or similar to threaten to cause harm, and making false representations.

    http://www.southcoastregister.com.au...ha-house-fire/

    Wonder where Mr C and the children were living?
    And in 2008, the year before the hammer/arson/chocolate poisoning attacks on CC, there was a separation from him, a move away from Walcha and another relationship. Its hard to piece together, but in Jan 2009 she was back at their Walcha home where the attacks happened.

    http://www.southcoastregister.com.au...ilty-to-arson/

    The Crown said evidence would also be given that in 2008 the accused had indicated she was separated from Mr Crossman and was moving to Bendemeer.
    Further evidence would show that during 2008 the accused had a relationship with another man.
    IMO
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
    - Theodore Roosevelt


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,480
    Quote Originally Posted by symbah View Post
    And in 2008, the year before the hammer/arson/chocolate poisoning attacks on CC, there was a separation from him, a move away from Walcha and another relationship. Its hard to piece together, but in Jan 2009 she was back at their Walcha home where the attacks happened.

    http://www.southcoastregister.com.au...ilty-to-arson/

    The Crown said evidence would also be given that in 2008 the accused had indicated she was separated from Mr Crossman and was moving to Bendemeer.
    Further evidence would show that during 2008 the accused had a relationship with another man.
    I wonder if he survived unscathed?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

    The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I wonder if he survived unscathed?
    Think he'd be counting his lucky stars if he got off scott free

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,480
    Quote Originally Posted by drsleuth View Post
    Think he'd be counting his lucky stars if he got off scott free
    I reckon. I still can’t get over Crossman still seeming to be somewhat involved in her life. ‘Once bitten, twice shy’ — that’s my motto.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material

    The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-18-2017, 04:43 PM
  2. Canada - Jarock Humeniuk, 6 mos, suspicious death, Edmonton, 28 May 2017
    By nope in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 04:08 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2017, 01:08 AM
  4. Australia - Darcy Atkinson, 2, Suspicious Death, Central Coast, NSW, Dec 2012
    By Bohemian in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 03:38 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 11:08 AM

Tags for this Thread