Actor/singer David Cassidy has died at age 67

gregjrichards

Reaction score
“David Cassidy is in a coma and is suffering from multiple organ failure, according to reports.

The 67-year-old Partridge Family star and singer was rushed to hospital in Florida three days ago.

A source told TMZ that his condition was 'grim'. He is believed to have been in failing health for the last two months.

Doctors believe he could die if he doesn't get an urgent kidney or liver transplant.

His family have been told to prepare for the worst. The gossip site says they have gathered at his bedside.

A source told The Blast he is 'in and out of consciousness' and his condition is being monitored very closely.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sidy-67-coma-organ-failure.html#ixzz4yoikYej3

His drinking problem may have led to the liver, kidney failure, dementia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture...-organ-failure-needs-liver-transplant-n822121
Earlier this year, Cassidy revealed that he was battling dementia and could no longer perform following a concert in California. According to reports, he was having trouble remembering the lyrics to songs he has been singing for 50 years.

Cassidy told People Magazine that he saw his grandfather live with dementia and had also seen his mother, the actress Evelyn Ward, "disappear" into dementia until she died at age 89 in 2012.

"I was in denial," Cassidy said, "but a part of me always knew this was coming."

David had multiple DUI's.

We don't know his demons. Many prayers to him and his family.

I saw David perform in Vegas many years ago and he was brilliant. All of us gals in the audience were swooning as if it were still the old Partridge days. So handsome, talented, and troubled...just like his Dad.

Poor guy. Things don't sound good for him right now. I hope he knows how much people enjoyed his music and TV show.

David Cassidy suffering from organ failure, surrounded by family

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-from-organ-failure-surrounded-by-family.html

Publicist JoAnn Geffen said Cassidy was in a Fort Lauderdale-area facility with liver and kidney failure. She said he's in a private room, conscious and surrounded by family.

Geffen added that there was nothing "imminent" about Cassidy's condition, and doctors were hoping to "keep him as well as they can until they can find another liver."

bbm

David Cassidy moved to ICU as condition worsens

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...moved-icu-condition-worsens-article-1.3643798

David Cassidy was moved to the ICU on Sunday as his condition began deteriorating. "He's in the ICU and being taken care of as best as possible right now," Cassidy's representative told the Daily News.

Cassidy was suffering from organ failure and was in need of a kidney transplant when he was admitted to a Florida hospital earlier this week. Now, the former teen heart-throb's son, Beau and his ex-wife, have been called to the hospital as the situation becomes more dire, according to TMZ.

It seems to come in threes. Malcom, Mel, and now it seems David, may be meant to be next. :sigh:

I don’t know why he is on a breathing tube. They should let him pass peacefully to a place where he will be whole again. I will always remember him as that beautiful young man that always left me swooning. Wishing David a swift and peaceful journey home.

I don’t always trust TMZ, but they are reporting the end may be near. How sad this is.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/19/david-cassidy-icu-near-death-critical-condition/
[FONT=&quot]Sources now tell us David has taken a turn for the worse ... he now has a breathing tube and doctors say David's prospects are grim. As one source puts it, "There's really no issue anymore for a transplant. It's futile."

[/FONT]

I saw David perform in Vegas many years ago and he was brilliant. All of us gals in the audience were swooning as if it were still the old Partridge days. So handsome, talented, and troubled...just like his Dad.

Was it the EFX Show? Hubby and I saw it. He grabbed my Hubby from his seat to dance in the aisle with him. He declined LOL. Hubby turned to me and said you should have had the aisle seat.

Was it the EFX Show? Hubby and I saw it. He grabbed my Hubby from his seat to dance in the aisle with him. He declined LOL. Hubby turned to me and said you should have had the aisle seat.

Yes! He was wonderful in it! Handsome and so charming.

If you type in David Cassidy Death in Google it comes up saying he died today. Wikipedia says he died today.

That is so wrong. We don't have official word yet and some outlets are jumping the gun.

Remember Tom Petty a few months ago? Everyone was reporting he passed and his daughter got on Social Media
ripped everyone a new one because her father was not dead. She was right. He didn't die until several days later.

So wrong don't you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back