Presumed Located AZ - Megan Laney, 24, Mesa, Nov 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Mesa police are looking for a 24-year-old woman who vanished earlier this week.

Megan Laney was last seen walking to meet her boyfriend who lives in the Mesa area.

Megan's boyfriend and parents have not heard from her since. Her family says her phone goes straight to voicemail and her mailbox is full.

Megan is from Alabama and is not familiar with the Mesa area. She is described as 5 foot, 8 inches tall, approximately 145 pounds with green eyes and dyed blonde hair that falls past her shoulders.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...-police-looking-for-missing-woman-megan-laney

39e6052cd4a5697081690af26d0d1750.jpg

not enough info.. i'd like the block she left from and the block she was going to.
What directions was she given and by who? How long has she been here?
What time did she leave?
Mesa is good size so must have good and bad areas.
I'd saturate the area with posters and ask local media to broadcast it.
Reward for info might help.

the article only says she went missing "earlier this week"..
I get no hits of her name on google..
somebody better start beating the bushes for this lady.
I suspect either the picture is old or the given weight is wrong cause they don't match up to my eyes.

Could you direct me to the info about a boyfriend? I'm not seeing anything about her having one?

It's in the first post and from this article http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...-police-looking-for-missing-woman-megan-laney

Megan Laney was last seen walking to meet her boyfriend who lives in the Mesa area.

Megan's boyfriend and parents have not heard from her since. Her family says her phone goes straight to voicemail and her mailbox is full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you direct me to the info about a boyfriend? I'm not seeing anything about her having one?
Apologizing and answering for poster above or attempting to-
It was in the initial post.
I think she was asking if that was why she was in the area and possibly who she was staying with along with posting her facebook. Imho

Thank you! Not sure how I missed that! I wonder who had her little ones while she was there. Where was she walking from? How long had she been there for and how long was she staying for? Too many unanswered questions!
Easy to miss as we read so much daily.
Good questions. I had wondered about the child/children since she claims mommy on facebook.

There is not much info at all. No description of what she was wearing, and most importantly no indication of where about in mesa, eg which route or streets she may have used to go to the boyfriends. It doesn't even say if she was meeting the boyfriend at his house or if she was meeting him elsewhere, like cafe, restaurant or shops.
Very strange indeed. I hope she has been found and that's why there is so little information out there.

the article doesn't say where she left from..
only "Megan Laney was last seen walking" but not from where.
I'd like to know what city in alabama she's from to see if their local paper is covering it.

ok just spoke with abc15 the writers of the original article.
They say that is all the info they have, received from the PD.
They have no reporter working on the story.
abc15.com-602 685-6397
I don't have a facebook but this one looks like hers.
FB/megan.laney.9
current residence-huntsville

the article doesn't say where she left from..
only "Megan Laney was last seen walking" but not from where.
I'd like to know what city in alabama she's from to see if their local paper is covering it.

There is nothing on the boyfriends Facebook and I don't think her mum knew she was mission until 15 hours ago going by her mums face book. Its all very strange.

There is nothing on the boyfriends Facebook and I don't think her mum knew she was mission until 15 hours ago going by her mums face book. Its all very strange.
I'd be taking a hard look at the boyfriend and if he has an alibi.

I haven’t seen anything on the news about her, and I live in the valley. I hope she’s found soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoke with mesaPD records dept at 4pm today.
They say she has been found safe.
No other info was available, probably because of the holiday.
mesaPD 480 644 2211

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back