Brazil - Two month old baby found in bag....

I saw this on this news this morning. Unbelievable...what a miracle that she was found and is ok.

Now where are the parents???
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Did the person who tried to kill this little angel place the board inside the bag so it would sink? It ended up being what saved her life...what a miracle. When I think of all those people who cannot have children and want desperately to..hopefully she will be adopted by a loving family.

what a beautiful little girl. I hope she gets a wonderful and deserving family.

She is a little cutie, I loved how the nurse was so attentive to her and cuddled her and kissed her.

What a odd story though. The baby was dressed very nicely. She could not have been in the water long. I wonder if the board that was in the bag was meant to make the baby submerge or to make her float?

The article said this was a very busy park, makes me think that with the nicely dressed baby and the board maybe meant as a float, someone wanted the baby to be found. But, then I am sure they could have found a much safer way of doing things!

lostfaith said:
She is a little cutie, I loved how the nurse was so attentive to her and cuddled her and kissed her.

What a odd story though. The baby was dressed very nicely. She could not have been in the water long. I wonder if the board that was in the bag was meant to make the baby submerge or to make her float?

The article said this was a very busy park, makes me think that with the nicely dressed baby and the board maybe meant as a float, someone wanted the baby to be found. But, then I am sure they could have found a much safer way of doing things!
She was in a plastic bag. I don't think the person who put her in that bag wanted her to float or be found or live.

I'd say the little girl was very lucky, indeed. It doesn't take long to suffocate in a plastic bag. I also wondered what the wood was for. Very odd scenario, imo.

It is kind of funny. I am always the negative one and I thought this was something to smile about. A baby saved and yet I just saw this in crimes in the news. Perspective is so different sometimes.I love all of our differences and what we bring to this forum because it gives us understanding. The understanding is what makes us remarkable and what makes us stand out in the mundane. Think Tracie Dean. Think all the cases that we spend so much time on just trying to make a difference. It raises the standard for LE. If websleuths will spend the time and energy they may well be served to do the same otherwise they could be outed by middle aged women.

That just breaks my heart...I am so glad that they found this little baby girl! ALIVE!! She couldn't have been in there long, with the way the bag was tied around the board...makes me sick that people would do anything to harm any baby or child :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Thank goodness for those men!!!

I watched the video and it truly is amazing that she survived. I could hardly believe that there was a baby in that bag when they first pulled it out of the water. I believe that the mother has been arrested in this case. She said she gave the baby to homeless people because she couldn't afford to take care of her. I don't think anyone believes her of course. This truly is a miracle. That baby really wanted to survive and thank god she did.

concernedperson,

Thanks for posting this great story! I read it first thing this morning and it made me so happy that she was found and rescued.

I think you posted it in the right place.

Reader said:
concernedperson,

Thanks for posting this great story! I read it first thing this morning and it made me so happy that she was found and rescued.

I think you posted it in the right place.

Thank you. Just thank you.

What a beautiful baby!

Well fed & dressed....looks like those homeless people were taking great care of her! :rolleyes:

It looked like the bag was tied to the wood:waitasec: before she was placed in the water?
Post Partum?

I am so confused! Something doesn't seem right

indeed a happy ending! I saw the video, what a beautiful baby! (of course they are all beautiful to me!)

I'm thankful someone saved her! Now...they need to work on getting this "Mother" spayed and charged!

While searching for more info on I found that another baby was dumped in a plastic bag in Russia just a couple days ago! How sad!!!!!! It makes me furious!!!!

A newborn child was left in the streets of a town in Russia’s Far East in temperatures of minus 30 degrees Celsius. Luckily, a passer-by noticed the plastic bag with the baby inside and saved its life, Interfax reported Wednesday.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2006/01/25/babybag.shtml

(pic of the sweet baby at link)

Sassygerl said:
While searching for more info on I found that another baby was dumped in a plastic bag in Russia just a couple days ago! How sad!!!!!! It makes me furious!!!!

A newborn child was left in the streets of a town in Russia’s Far East in temperatures of minus 30 degrees Celsius. Luckily, a passer-by noticed the plastic bag with the baby inside and saved its life, Interfax reported Wednesday.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2006/01/25/babybag.shtml

(pic of the sweet baby at link)

OMG, what the hell goes through the minds of some people????? :furious: Thank God both of these babies survived. I believe it's a miracle. There are so many people in this world that would give anything to have a child to love and raise. Why do so many just throw them away?? :furious:

My local news carried this story last night. They kept saying "you won't believe what was in this bag" so curiosity got the better of me and I stayed up to watch. I had no idea it was going to be a baby!!

concernedperson said:
It is kind of funny. I am always the negative one and I thought this was something to smile about. A baby saved and yet I just saw this in crimes in the news. Perspective is so different sometimes.I love all of our differences and what we bring to this forum because it gives us understanding. The understanding is what makes us remarkable and what makes us stand out in the mundane. Think Tracie Dean. Think all the cases that we spend so much time on just trying to make a difference. It raises the standard for LE. If websleuths will spend the time and energy they may well be served to do the same otherwise they could be outed by middle aged women.
Yes, it is one of those things that tears at you in both directions. When I first saw the video, I was awed that the baby had survived such an ordeal. And, then I was angry at the person that just dumped their baby. What if it hadn't been found? What if it hadn't screamed? So, you can see the torn between the two sides. :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back