Texas man filmed strangling puppy and breaking its leg

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Police are investigating a serious case of animal cruelty after a video emerged of a man beating a puppy while an onlooker cruelly laughed from behind a camera.

The footage, which was uploaded to Facebook, shows a man drag the puppy from a car and whip it with its own lead.

He then attaches the lead and flings the dog, believed to be called Lady, over his shoulder before walking away.

After a short distance, the man slams the dog to the ground.

An onlooker behind the camera then erupts into laughter. As the animal squeals out in pain he says: "It's broken its leg."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-beats-strangles-puppy-before-11553021

Warning there is very distressing content at link above

I am absolutely disgusted and enraged by these evil men. How can you harm a puppy like this? How can you film this disgusting abuse and not stop it happening? I hope both individuals are punished as much as possible.

I am an animal advocate and have seen way too many videos like this. I try not to watch them anymore cause they are so upsetting. Animal cruelty laws have to be strengthened. People who hurt animals are soulless and will surely move on to humans. We know that here at WS but we have to convince the rest of society that there is a link. That is one of my missions in life.

My blood is boiling right now...what I wouldn't give....

LeGus Holloway

July 2, 1948 (69yo)

Redwater, TX (Texarkana, TX)

Relatives include:

Felicia Shunta (Holloway) Braxton - 43yo, Redwater & Texarkana, TX

Benjamin D. Holloway - 56yo, leesviville, la, Redwater & Texarkana, TX,

Diamond Nicole Holloway, 11-21-93 24yo, Redwater & Texarkana, TX

Hazel J Holloway - incomplete

Mettie Annie Holloway - deceased

Rosie Mary Pearson - incomplete

Derenda C Scott - 61yo, Texarkana TX, Redwater, TX & Texarkana, AR

He has also lived in Texarkana, AR & TX. Maud, TX, Colombus, OH

Video was shot @ 1700 south Kenwood rd, Texarkana, TX

I once read in a newspaper about a man who had a female dog who had pups and the man went to the dog and killed all the newborn puppies and tried to kill the mother dog by bashing her in the head with a star picket. A neighbour who heard it, called the police and they rescued the mother. Just a few months later, I went to the pound to adopt a dog when my daughter's dog died. I decided on this lovely girl name Flossie, when they brought her out to me, she had fresh, but healed scars on her head. She was the dog that I had read about. She was the loveliest gentle girl and she lived with me until she died when she was 17.

I always thought that that newspaper article and my chance picking of her, somehow linked us and it was meant to be.

The guy laughing off camera-

Zach Muldrew of Texarkana tx

zach-muldrew__68122.png

LeGus Holloway

legusWANTEDFEATURE.jpg

Me too....I'm afraid I'd have to have someone cover my bail. I cannot stand to see these kinds of videos and refuse to watch them. I get tears just reading the titles.

A woman tricked him into going with her in her car under false pretenses of some sort... Long story short, she took him to the police station. He is now in custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back