Found Deceased NY - Monica Zello, 29, Canandaigua, 18 Nov 2017

andalso

Reaction score
http://13wham.com/news/local/canandaigua-police-search-for-missing-naples-woman

Canandaigua, N.Y. - Canandaigua police are asking for help finding a missing Naples woman.
Police say 29-year-old Monica Zello was last seen November 18 around 1:20 a.m. heading east on Beeman Street. She was driving a gray 2016 Hyundai Sante Fe with the license plate HKX-8942.
According to police, she has not had any communication with family or friends, but her last known location is believed to be in the Geneva area.

http://www.whec.com/news/canandaigua-police-investigating-missing-female/4675677/

Canandaigua City Police are investigating a missing person report involving 29-year-old Monica Zello of Naples.

Monica was last seen on November 18 at approximately 1:18 a.m.

She was driving her grey 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe, NY registration HKX-8942, eastbound on Beeman Street, which is located in the downtown district of Canandaigua.

Monica has had no communication with family or friends. Possible last known location to be in the Geneva area.

Monica.jpg

(Above is my first attempt starting a thread. Hope I did it correctly?)

This case has had no updates since she went missing Friday eve/Sat morning.

She is petite, last seen leaving a bar (in her car) at 1 am-ish. Very concerning considering she has not been seen since.

She seems very well loved and has a daughter. Where is she? Can we help?

Is it possible she is in the car? Ran off the road that same night she went missing? Usually LE releases info pretty quickly if a body is in a vehicle but they haven't said that (so far).

Sadly, a tragic ending for Monica.
My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back