1033 users online (181 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue5591 View Post
    What do you think this means?
    "A defense atty who was in court speaks: The charges didn't match what they saw briefly in court"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'm guessing the (uninvolved) attorney meant his physical appearance -- small and meek?
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan
    #metoo

Quote Originally Posted by Jax49 View Post
    I'm guessing the (uninvolved) attorney meant his physical appearance -- small and meek?
    I didn't get small and meek from his appearance. I got cocky and arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    I didn't get small and meek from his appearance. I got cocky and arrogant.
    I read cocky too, but I'm not a defense attorney. moo

15-year-old accused of murder kept in 30-square-foot cell

https://www.news4jax.com/news/15-yea...uare-foot-cell

Both when he was in court in Buffalo, New York, shortly after his arrest, and in a Duval County courtroom on Wednesday, he was quiet, respectful and polite.

"What he is accused of didn't match up to what we saw briefly," said attorney Rhonda Peoples-Water, who was in court on another case when Mott made his first appearance in Jacksonville.

Psychologist Stephen Bloomfield, who has interviewed many children convicted of violent crimes, said that behavior is not unusual.

"But I have evaluated a large number of the ones who have (been) found guilty of killing someone and they are generally very calm, quiet, pleasant kids," Dr. Bloomfield said.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Also in that article:

"Most people I have spoken with about Mott described him as being very quiet and said they could not believe he would commit any type of violent crime. Both when he was in court in Buffalo, New York, shortly after his arrest, and in a Duval County courtroom on Wednesday, he was quiet, respectful and polite.

"What he is accused of didn't match up to what we saw briefly," said attorney Rhonda Peoples-Water, who was in court on another case when Mott made his first appearance in Jacksonville."

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    https://www.news4jax.com/news/logan-...-murder-charge

In this link:
    Video of LM in court
    He's wearing orange jumpsuit because he is a high-profile case
    Public Defender Charlie Cofer speaks
    A defense atty who was in court speaks: The charges didn't match what they saw briefly in court
    His public defender has no problem with LM being in Dad's jail
    PD is working with the former attorney, there could be co-counsels in this case
    From link, bbm...

Mott's father was at the hearing, and quickly left the courtroom and would not talk when News4Jax*tried to question him about his son and that he's accused of killing his mother. He made it clear he wants nothing to do with the media*with an obscene gesture earlier this week when crews tried to approach him at his Neptune Beach home.

Reporter who wrote this sounds a bit miffed!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

An article with friends of Kristina French talking about her and what she meant to them.

http://jacksonville.com/public-safet...nd-inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro4WS View Post
    An article with friends of Kristina French talking about her and what she meant to them.

http://jacksonville.com/public-safet...nd-inspiration
    This article speaks about Kristina's horrible childhood and the horrid things she lived through. So that makes me wonder if there might be a genetic, hereditary influence going on with her grandson?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I realize that Mom disagrees, and prison it is not the best option for a 15yo teen with all of these undiagnosed issues, but it is the only one available. I thiink he is where he needs to be, the cell size is so not even relevant. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    This article speaks about Kristina's horrible childhood and the horrid things she lived through. So that makes me wonder if there might be a genetic, hereditary influence going on with her grandson?
    Did they change the article? All I see is ...

Not wanting to go into details, French’s friends say she had a troubled childhood, one harder than most. In spite of that, she worked hard to be compassionate and loving.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    Did they change the article? All I see is ...

Not wanting to go into details, French’s friends say she had a troubled childhood, one harder than most. In spite of that, she worked hard to be compassionate and loving.

And this:

“She was such a gentle soul and that is what makes this tragic for me,” Hudson said as she began to cry. “She survived and not only did she survive, but she thrived and she had an outlook on life that I am not sure I could have the wisdom to obtain in similar circumstances. She was just somebody trying to be a good person and have a good life in light of having difficulties in childhood."

?

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    The article doesn't describe her childhood as horrible and horrid. It briefly says troubled and harder than most. This likely has to due with what would be obvious if you do some math on her age and the age of her son (Logan's father).

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro4WS View Post
    The article doesn't describe her childhood as horrible and horrid. It briefly says troubled and harder than most. This likely has to due with what would be obvious if you do some math on her age and the age of her son (Logan's father).
    But having a son at 15 in the 80's doesn't necessarily make your life troubled and harder than most. I can't find anything that talks about why her childhood was troubled, etc.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...ther/661334657

Mom says they are not properly monitoring his illness in jail. He is a Type 1 diabetic and they are not monitoring him correctly.
    They better get this fixed up. If something happens to him medically because of that, there will be a lawsuit and a big one at that.
    He is innocent until proven guilty and though it may be hard to keep that in mind, he needs to have proper medical care while he is in custody.
    This isn't about a stuffy nose or a sore shoulder, it's a life and death thing.

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast