Found Alive NJ - Dennis Meeman, 56, Paramus, 22 Nov 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Helicopter used to search for missing North Jersey man

The search continues for a missing Paramus man with officers on Thanksgiving Day searching the area around Paramus Park Mall.

A State Police helicopter conducted a wide aerial search of woods around the mall but came up empty, according to Paramus police.

Police have also passed along information to retail establishments in the immediate area in the hope of finding the missing man.

Dennis Meeman, 56, was last seen leaving the Paramus Park mall at about 4:15 p.m.; he was last seen by the west entrance by Urban Coal, police said.

He is white and was wearing blue jeans, black shoes, a blue hooded jacket and possibly a black safety helmet, Paramus police said.

https://articles.nj.com/news/index....r_missing_paramus_man_continues_paramus_p.amp

https://patch.com/new-jersey/paramus/paramus-police-looking-missing-man
31bfdf5f3672cc35aec5ad2d723ffbe4.jpg

Not very much info. He looks kind of sickly. Who took him there, how did he leave? Did he drive?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was thinking just a bad skype (spelling) screenshot. Imho.
ETA - Attemping to spell.

Says he was wearing a safety helmet. Like a motorcycle helmet? Why does it say 'possibly'?

The way his head appears dented on one side I'd guess post traumatic brain injury

Quite possible mistivon. We just don't know how much it affects him or if he's found ways to compensate for it and is able to manage by himself.

The way his head appears dented on one side I'd guess post traumatic brain injury
Oh ok. I just took another look. I know in one of the original posts there was another photo on that side as in skyping which I forgot tp mention. I had asumed it was the cropping out of that photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502
Back