1079 users online (243 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug67 View Post
    Judge's charge expected to be two days. According to LH on news last night, jury won't deliberate until Monday.
    What is the best way to be notified if the verdict comes in? Twitter notifications? I am at a staff retreat Mon-Wed so *technically* should be away from the internet....

Quote Originally Posted by CJPRINCESS View Post
    Will be interesting to read what we or the jury didn’t hear! I’m sure there will be some pretty shocking evidence that was argued out.
    And that is only the stuff that actually *made it* to the trial itself. There's a whole wack of other material that was already addressed and ruled inadmissible at the pre-trial motions. There is also a great deal of discussion, tone, context and behaviour, period, that was covered during the earlier motions and other pre-trial matters.

Quote Originally Posted by redwing7225 View Post
    I didn't want to say that but I wholeheartedly agree (regarding shocking evidence).
    Facts are facts and alot of info that the jury didn't hear in the TB case protected the convicted. That p*ssed me off. IMO, don't do shady "business", take a man's life, and then ask for facts to be hidden.
    Remember DM, he's the one that in the TB case, had "everything in the open for everyone to see, nothing to hide"
    ...all my opinion

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Definitely. Its mind boggling that Millard was saying he didn't need to steal a truck because he was rich, but the prosecution wasn't allowed to mention that he had an airport hanger full of stolen vehicles.

Good morning. Today's trial thread is open for posting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ge-to-the-Jury

Many thanks to those that can help with the tweets.

This thread will close once the proceedings begin.

Quote Originally Posted by loveisthemovement View Post
    What is the best way to be notified if the verdict comes in? Twitter notifications? I am at a staff retreat Mon-Wed so *technically* should be away from the internet....
    One of us could send you an inbox message so you donít have to keep checking the forum, just your messages periodically.

I hope itís not Tuesday, I will be away too. But if itís Mn or Weds I can message you

Quote Originally Posted by Stumper View Post
    I believe that even if the crown had CN in the wings, she would no longer be a potential crown witness as soon as they finished their submission of evidence. If at that time she hadn’t been called as a crown witness she would be available to be called by either defence team. DM and TD had every bit as much opportunity to call CN as a witness as the crown did.

The crown cannot keep a defence witness away from them just by pretending they might want the witness. It just doesn’t work that way and for good reason imo
    I think you misread what I actually wrote!
    Last edited by CJPRINCESS; 12-07-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: fix quote

Quote Originally Posted by Velma View Post
    One of us could send you an inbox message so you don’t have to keep checking the forum, just your messages periodically.

I hope it’s not Tuesday, I will be away too. But if it’s Mn or Weds I can message you
    That would be amazing!!!! Thank you so much!!! I will do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Good morning. Today's trial thread is open for posting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ge-to-the-Jury

Many thanks to those that can help with the tweets.

This thread will close once the proceedings begin.
    The jury is now coming in. We're getting underway.
    by Adam Carter 10:10 AM

Closing up now

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34