Bam!Brownies may bring charges

Pot in brownies? they were doing that back in my day and I don't recall anyone getting sick... hum... I wonder if they will sue Emerill for this... :hand: :D

PaperDoll said:
Pot in brownies? they were doing that back in my day and I don't recall anyone getting sick... hum... I wonder if they will sue Emerill for this... :hand: :D
Hi PaperDoll,
Yeah they wanted to "kick it up a knotch".By doing so they ended up feeling like this.

Montpelier, Vermont - January 29, 2006

Teenagers, looking to party with pot brownies, ended up in the emergency room instead early Sunday morning.

Seven teens from Montpelier ate the pot-laced brownies at an underage party. Police say the teens became excited, scared and eventually nauseous. All of them were treated at the hospital and released to their parents. Police have not filed any charges yet.

I wonder if the pot was laced with something? I never got sick, either. :chicken:

GreenEyedGirl said:
I wonder if the pot was laced with something? I never got sick, either. :chicken:
Hi GreenEyedGirl,
Cute post!
Some people might get paranoid after smoking pot.Maybe eating it has the same effect.

I ate some laced with hash one time not knowing it was in there at a party. It definitely had an effect but didn't make me sick. I had always heard eating marijuana did nothing in the way of getting you high like the hash does when cooked so I'd think maybe the chemicals used in the marijuana absorbed into the brownies which is something that would make them sick in the stomach but I have no idea what chemicals they treat it with. I wouldn't put smoking tobacco in brownies to get the nicotine without the smoke for instance.

strach304 said:
I wouldn't put smoking tobacco in brownies to get the nicotine without the smoke for instance.
Thats a good point.
Maybe they don't smoke and thought they could get high and cure the "munchies" at the same time instead of eating the pot out of the bag.

GreenEyedGirl said:

hahah...i never wanted to try it...it seemed like such a waste of good pot :p

close_enough said:
"magic brownies".....

“Not every day you see a guy peddling his wares on a bicycle,” said Alvin Baird with Murfreesboro Police.

More than that, it's not every day those wares are so called "magic brownies."

http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/19371.asp
What a dummy!!! :slap: Not you Close but the guy in the article.

JMHO

Hi Close_enough,

Thanks for the article.I read in there that he is a janitor for a church.
I hope that he did not try to sell those things at the annual bake sale.
What a jackass.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back