Found Deceased Canada - Alison Raspa, 25, Whistler, 22 Nov 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
Police and search and rescue teams in Whistler, B.C., are looking for a 25-year-old woman who has been missing since Wednesday.

Alison Leanne Raspa was last seen leaving the Three Below Bar in Whistler on Nov. 22 around 11:30 p.m., according to a release from RCMP.

A personal item of Raspa's was found the next morning in Alpha Lake Park after she was reported missing by coworkers.

Staff Sgt. Annie Linteau said RCMP are looking for any information that might help them determine Raspa's whereabouts.

"We're really trying to determine Alison's movement from the time that she was last seen leaving the bar ... and the time that her personal item was located near the lake," Linteau said.

Police say Raspa is Caucasian with long brown and hair and brown eyes, last seen wearing a black sweater, white and black striped shirt and black pants.

Whistler RCMP are asking anyone with information to contact them at 604-932-3044.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/whistler-missing-woman-1.4419950

https://i.cbc.ca/1.4419982.15116505.../derivatives/16x9_780/alison-leanne-raspa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not another one...

:gaah:

Where are you Alison?!?!?

:candle:

Not another one...

:gaah:

Where are you Alison?!?!?

:candle:

It’s cold and snowy in Whistler. I wonder if she was working at the bar. Whistler is a resort town, centered around winter sports, serving tourists mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she might just have moved here in May this year, as per her Facebook?

Have we seen anything from her family?

I’m wondering if this is her 1st winter, would she be used to the conditions.

I have had a look and not much more information available yet.

What's with the pics of (what looks like) a basement????

That's the inside of the Three Below Bar where she was last seen. I just thought it was interesting to see what it was like inside. I can delete it.

That's the inside of the Three Below Bar where she was last seen. I just thought it was interesting to see what it was like inside. I can delete it.

No KAE....that's not what I meant, I get they are pics of the inside of the establishment, but WHY are some of the pics of an old basement???

:thinking:

No KAE....that's not what I meant, I get they are pics of the inside of the establishment, but WHY are some of the pics of an old basement???

:thinking:

I have no idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82