1306 users online (258 members and 1048 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Child Welfare Superviser charged with sexual abuse

A child-welfare supervisor raped his own daughters for years and even convinced authorities to let him foster sexually abused kids in his own home, a prosecutor charged yesterday.
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/61117.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Good lord almighty, this man should just be taken straight to the gallows. How could someone actually be sexually attracted to his own children. I cannot fathom.... Put this bastard away.... forever!

This is horrible This man should be taken out and

He not only has sex with his own daughters for years but asks that he be allowed to be a foster father to sexually abused children

The children are taken out of their homes because they have been sexually abused and put in his home to be sexually abused some more. It makes me sick.

This is what we have running the system. I guess we shouldn't be to surprised because we all know what a mess the system is in.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    A child-welfare supervisor raped his own daughters for years and even convinced authorities to let him foster sexually abused kids in his own home, a prosecutor charged yesterday.
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/61117.htm
    will it ever end?
    I just about cant read some of this stuff anymore, just the "headline" is enough to make me cry- I will never understand......

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish
    will it ever end?
    I just about cant read some of this stuff anymore, just the "headline" is enough to make me cry- I will never understand......
    As long as there are deviant people, no it won't ever end. The only thing we can do is be vigilant, to catch these deviants as soon as possible, work with kids to make sure they are aware that people do want to help them, and structure the laws in such a way that if they are caught acting on their urges..... that they get treatment and go on a short leash, and that if they violate that then they never get the opportunity again. So you see, even with that there would be two children involved.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    As long as there are deviant people, no it won't ever end. The only thing we can do is be vigilant, to catch these deviants as soon as possible, work with kids to make sure they are aware that people do want to help them, and structure the laws in such a way that if they are caught acting on their urges..... that they get treatment and go on a short leash, and that if they violate that then they never get the opportunity again. So you see, even with that there would be two children involved.
    and it is responses like yours, that keep me reading, because you are so right- even though I know it will never end-- at least we can try to make a difference with our observations and and vigiliance---and even though 2 is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to many--- that is still better than 3 or 4 or 100-

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish
    will it ever end?
    i do know how you feel....some days i won't watch/read the news at all..it gets to be just overwhelming...

Ludivina Morales

Housed: Murray
    Sentence Date: 07/24/2008

Offense: Injury to a Child-SBI w/ Intent
    Sentence: 10 years

Minimum Sentence Date: 07/24/2018
    Maximum Sentence Date: 07/24/2018

10 YEARS?! ONLY 10 YEARS?! OMFGosh, that makes me so mad that I want to scream.
    Happy New Years

Totally messed this up!

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Ludivina Morales

Housed: Murray
    Sentence Date: 07/24/2008

Offense: Injury to a Child-SBI w/ Intent
    Sentence: 10 years

Minimum Sentence Date: 07/24/2018
    Maximum Sentence Date: 07/24/2018
    I don't know how I connected this person to the above case. This case is a woman who broke the wrist and leg of an infant that she was caring for in her home daycare. It also happened in Texas, not New York. Link to story below. The above link no longer works, so I can't get a disposition for the original case. Sorry about that guys.

http://www.ksat.com/news/6593379/detail.html