1079 users online (243 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

BREAKING NEWS: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring after he proposed earlier this month as the Queen says she is 'delighted' for the divorced American actress to join the royal family

Announcement made a week after his grandmother the Queen celebrated her 70th wedding anniversary

The couple got engaged in London earlier this month and will marry in Spring 2018, Kensington Palace said

Harry, 33, and Meghan, 36, revealed they were an item a year ago after a six-month secret relationship

Meghan could become a princess or be given title Duchess of Sussex when she marries fifth in line to throne

Pair have not said where they'll wed but it could be Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral or Windsor Castle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4zd2fNE7W
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I love Prince Harry.....glad to see he & Meghan are engaged. Another gorgeous couple who seem happy when photographed together.

Lovely couple, I'm not huge on the royal family, but they look very relaxed and comfortable in each others company.

I'm looking forward to the Daily Mail bleeding through the eyes are the thought of a mixed race American divorcee becoming royalty
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands." Douglas Adams

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Royal wedding looms as Prince Harry, Meghan Markle announce engagement
    by Rachel Elbaum

LONDON — One of the world’s most eligible bachelors is officially off the market.

Britain’s Prince Harry is engaged to American actress Meghan Markle, royal officials announced Monday.

The wedding will take place in the spring. The venue was not immediately revealed but a statement said more details would be announced "in due course." ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/r...gement-n817901

Congratulations to the charming couple I love royal weddings

Lovely news, Harry is such a cheeky monkey so it's nice to see him find The One and settle down. I've never watched Suits and don't know much about Meghan but she seems like a gorgeous girl who does a great deal of charity work. Cags approves!

I feel like we're all getting married!

I give it 10 years.

http://www.cp24.com/news/royal-engag...ians-1.3695513
    Royal engagement has special resonance for Markle's former fellow Torontonians
    Her future home is on the grounds of Kensington Palace, but Meghan Markle's recent years have reportedly been spent living on a quiet, tree-lined street in Toronto with her two rescue dogs, Bogart and Guy.

Markle, whose engagement to Prince Harry was announced today, is best known for her role as paralegal Rachel Zane on the NBC hit "Suits," which is filmed in Toronto.

The 36-year-old TV star's relocation north to Canada was a bit of an adjustment for the California native, who grew up around L.A. with her mother and father, a successful lighting director in Hollywood.

"Seven Canadian winters!" she told Vanity Fair about her time filming in Toronto. "A long time for someone who grew up in Southern California."

Excitement over today's much-anticipated announcement had a special resonance in Toronto, where the celebrity couple officially unveiled their romance for the first time this spring.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MelmothTheLost View Post
    I give it 10 years.
    If she puts up with dalliances, I think it's a life-long match. They are older - he is 33 and she is 36 - and I think they will make it last.

I'm not much of a royal watcher, but I think this marriage will work.

I do, however, think they have it much easier with the Queen now that there are two children and one on the way for William and Catherine. There is little chance the child of a divorced mixed-race American actress will ever take the throne.

I don't know her work as an actress, but she seems to fit the role of Harry's wife. Good for her. Make us proud, Meghan.

jmo

Might be a challenge to plan the wedding for the spring...Catherine's due date is in April.

(For someone who claims not to be a royal watcher, I sure am watching, lol!)

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    Might be a challenge to plan the wedding for the spring...Catherine's due date is in April.

(For someone who claims not to be a royal watcher, I sure am watching, lol!)
    Spring can mean anything from mid-March to mid-June, so the couple can work around Kate's April due date to have a "spring" wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Spring can mean anything from mid-March to mid-June, so the couple can work around Kate's April due date to have a "spring" wedding.
    Yes, of course. A challenge doesn't mean impossibility.

Two exciting things to be watching "in the spring."

jmopinion

Congratulations to Prince Harry and Ms. Markle I hope they have a long and happy life together.

The Daily Mail online comments section is ridiculous and awful they are claiming Meghan is a gold digger, mixed race, divorcee who has no place in the monarchy. Some people are so outraged they want the monarchy scrapped after the queen passes away.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    Congratulations to Prince Harry and Ms. Markle I hope they have a long and happy life together.

The Daily Mail online comments section is ridiculous and awful they are claiming Meghan is a gold digger, mixed race, divorcee who has no place in the monarchy. Some people are so outraged they want the monarchy scrapped after the queen passes away.
    I hope Meghan becomes the most awesome royal ever, just because of attitudes like that.

Go get 'em Meghan!

(But I also agree it might be time for the monarchy to end....it might happen in our lifetimes.)

jmopinion

Actually I was surprised that the Queen approved the marriage because of just that. But she knows her time is limited and Harry is 5th in line so chances are very slim that both Harry & Meghen would ever make it that far up the royal ladder. I think she also has tried very hard to change with the times.
    I cant wait for the wedding, I follow them all. Love all the beautiful horses, tack and carriages, the castles, the jewels, the dogs, all the pomp, I love it all.
    Originally they said a summer wedding and now this morning it is saying spring so not sure on that bit of info.
    Congrats to a couple in love.

People said vile, despicable things about Diana and Kate, and continue it to this day. I just ignore them.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast