Coretta Scott King Dead

i am sorry to hear this. i had been worried about her after that last stroke. my prayers are with her family.

I actually went to Rosa Parks' viewing and funeral after her body was flown back to Detroit
and saw Coretta's daughter, Rev. Bernice King speak. She said that her mother really wanted to be there but couldn't because of poor health. I had a feeling at that time that she wasn't going to live much longer.
I'm glad she lived through this month to see her last observance of MLK's birthday for one last time, which she had fought so hard to make a national holiday.
I'm with all of you. May she rest in peace. Such a beautiful and eloquent woman. I love that she stood for peace.

I just heard on the news that she died in her sleep at a holistic hospital in Mexico.

kato said:
I just heard on the news that she died in her sleep at a holistic hospital in Mexico.
I would restate that as "She died in her sleep in a quack health spa run by a convicted felon with no meical degree/certificate."

BillyGoatGruff said:
I would restate that as "She died in her sleep in a quack health spa run by a convicted felon with no meical degree/certificate."

LOL Oh you bad. Those places have become quite popular lately.

She will be missed.
Coretta led a very hard and full life,but accomplished much.

Like Jacqueline Kennedy,Coretta was very classy. Let me rephrase that ... Coretta had much more grace and class than Jackie.

Thank you Kato.

She was an awe-inspiring woman and a wonderful role model for our nation.

May she rest in the peace she so well deserves.

KrazyKollector said:
Thank you Kato.

She was an awe-inspiring woman and a wonderful role model for our nation.

May she rest in the peace she so well deserves.
---------

She was one Beloved Lady..God Bless.

Update on Coretta Scott King's last days.

First off she had ovarian cancer. I knew about her recent stroke but I didn't know she had cancer. She went to the clinic in Mexico and used a fake name. She died before she received any treatment. The clinic was known for it's bad reputation. A guy that went down there for cancer treatment came back still having the cancer and the treatment he got down there ended up making his heart very weak. The man who owns the clinic is a convicted fraud. I wonder whose decision it was to take her there. Seems like they didn't do their research. She probably would've died anyway but why take her to a place with such an unsavory reputation.

Im very behind on posting this, but I just wanted to show my respect to Mrs Coretta Scott King and say thank you for being so brave, and so classy, and so deserving. Thank you and your family for all that you have done for this country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back