1004 users online (212 members and 792 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspektor Clueso View Post
    I keep thinking back to that unidentified man and woman that Tess and her friend were speaking with. Strange how they aren't quoted in the media as not giving more information about what Tess did when she left their house to "catch the Uber" that she didn't even get into. I wonder if they've been cleared as suspects? You hear absolutely NOTHING from them. I'm sure the cops have been able to track them down. If I was innocent, I would be offering up information on the direction she headed, where she said she was going after leaving them, etc. We've heard NOTHING from either of them. Sounds really fishy. If that man she was hanging with when her friend left was innocent, I'm sure he would have come forth already. He hasn't even surfaced.
    The unidentified man that was with Tess and the woman is the same one they are looking to speak with I believe. I assume since they don't mention anything about the woman, they may have already spoken to her and have asked her not to talk to the press or media? I'm guessing so anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just catching up on this thread but does anyone know how Her Mum knew where to find her? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by dumpater View Post
    The unidentified man that was with Tess and the woman is the same one they are looking to speak with I believe. I assume since they don't mention anything about the woman, they may have already spoken to her and have asked her not to talk to the press or media? I'm guessing so anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was thinking along the same lines... I feel like LE is keeping the identity of the porch women quiet so as to not spook the man.. they are probably looking for him or know who he is but are gathering evidence first... just must opinion.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Ramnit View Post
    I am just catching up on this thread but does anyone know how Her Mum knew where to find her? Thanks in advance.
    Hi Alice, I think it was just by chance. Where Tess was found was just a few doors down from her last known location... I understand the mother to have been out searching... from the photos I have seen of the location, I would have looked there too.

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalSleuth View Post
    Hi Alice, I think it was just by chance. Where Tess was found was just a few doors down from her last known location... I understand the mother to have been out searching... from the photos I have seen of the location, I would have looked there too.

Thanks LoyalSleuth!

Hi everyone!

Please be advised, there is a predator roaming around Toronto posing as an uber driver. He pulls up to people who look like they are waiting for an uber vehicle at the side of the road or intersection. Please be careful, and make sure that when your uber pulls up, that it is the correct car and driver assigned to you. The onus shouldn't be on us, but until society changes, it's important to remain vigilant and protect ourselves.

I don't know if this is what happened to Tess, but the word began to spread after her disappearance and death. It's said to have taken place a few times in the village area. If you don't use uber, please tell your loved ones. If you don't live in Toronto, it's still useful information for anyone.

Thank you, and be safe!

TPS TO PROVIDE UPDATE TODAY.

Toronto Police will provide update into Richey's murder along with the death of Alloura Wells and disappearances of Andrew Kinsman and Selim Esen (sp?)

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/39813

Quote Originally Posted by dumpater View Post
    TPS TO PROVIDE UPDATE TODAY.

Toronto Police will provide update into Richey's murder along with the death of Alloura Wells and disappearances of Andrew Kinsman and Selim Esen (sp?)

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/39813
    Let's hope TPS has made some progress!

http://www.cp24.com/news/police-to-p...edge-1.3712689
    Police will hold a news conference this morning about a series of cases, including a recent homicide, that have put the Church-Wellesley Village neighbourhood on edge.

Police have scheduled a news conference for 10:30 a.m., where investigators will be updating the media about the murder of Tess Richey, the disappearance of Andrew Kinsman and Selim Esen and the death of Alloura Wells.

In a news release issued early Friday morning, police noted that the investigations are “separate,” so it remains unclear why the updates are being held in conjunction with one another.
    Police, meanwhile, have been probing the disappearances of Kinsman and Esen since widespread concern from the LGBTQ community prompted them to assign a dedicated team of officers to look into the cases in August. Esen, 44, went missing in the area of Yonge and Bloor streets on April 14 and Kinsman, 49, went missing from the Parliament and Winchester streets area on June 26. Police have previously said that both men have ties to the Church-Wellesley Village neighbourhood. Earlier this week, police also suggested that Esen and Kinsman were active on online dating apps prior to their disappearance.

The third case that police will be providing an update on involves the death of 27-year-old transgender woman Alloura Wells. Wells was reported missing on Nov. 6 after her family grew concerned after not seeing her since July. It was subsequently determined that a body found on Rosedale Valley Road in August belonged to Wells

Quote Originally Posted by Grey-St View Post
    Hi everyone!

Please be advised, there is a predator roaming around Toronto posing as an uber driver. He pulls up to people who look like they are waiting for an uber vehicle at the side of the road or intersection. Please be careful, and make sure that when your uber pulls up, that it is the correct car and driver assigned to you. The onus shouldn't be on us, but until society changes, it's important to remain vigilant and protect ourselves.

I don't know if this is what happened to Tess, but the word began to spread after her disappearance and death. It's said to have taken place a few times in the village area. If you don't use uber, please tell your loved ones. If you don't live in Toronto, it's still useful information for anyone.

Thank you, and be safe!
    ...and THIS folks, is why I've never, will never, use Uber for ANY reason.

LIVE STREAM.
    TorontoPolice New Conference | Update On Three Investigations
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvnDj3L_Lew

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    The chief of police is speaking which I think is wild. This could be BIG.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

This press conference is BRUTAL. Many incredibly valid questions and concerns, and not a lot of accountability IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspektor Clueso View Post
    ...and THIS folks, is why I've never, will never, use Uber for ANY reason.
    Welllllllllllll, it can happen with taxi's too. Technically this individual is not affiliated in any way with a taxi company or Uber. The person is a predator, acting individually. It's just important to remain vigilant no matter what mode of transportation one uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey-St View Post
    This press conference is BRUTAL. Many incredibly valid questions and concerns, and not a lot of accountability IMO.
    OMG I so agree! Stumbling over their words, not really answering questions, dodging around answers. Something is really wrong and I believe suspicious activity is going on in The Villiage and TPS is being really dodgy and evasive about it. IMO

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast