GUILTY FL - Jordan Cooper, 25, found deceased, Keystone Heights, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Clay County Sheriff's Office is searching for 25-year-old Jordan Cooper, who was last seen Monday in Keystone Heights.

The CCSO said Cooper, who has the mental capacity of a 13- or 14-year-old, is 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 110 punds.

She has dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

Cooper may be wearing a gray hoodie sweatshirt.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/clay-county-police-search-for-missing-woman/655174299
d61f40a1f7c77f61b0176da2225aee56.jpg

Still missing? Not finding any MSM that she has been found yet.

I heard on the news she was really into online games, and are afraid she may have met someone on there .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I heard on the news she was really into online games, and are afraid she may have met someone on there .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh boy, I hope not. She could have been picked up and brought anywhere. :(

LE is doing their own investigation right now and I am hoping to volunteer as soon as LE wants help. I live in this area.

There's a flurry of activity in the area but I don't know if it's related to Jordan's disappearance. There's no Broadcastify feed in Clay County Florida :(

Well, 10 pm news with nothing new. Darn. But they did say that she has a cell phone with her. I wonder if the battery is still working, because why couldn't they trace her if so. Her Mom was on the news asking her to call and just let them know that she's ok. That I found a little odd.
LE was out canvassing and searching homes inside and out on several streets near Jordan's home today. The news reports that CCSO will begin searching again at 8am.

"Easterling*said Cooper's family is very worried.

Deputies said she "rarely left her home," and Cooper's cousin,*Michael Perry, said she would never take off without telling someone.

"This is a case where this is not just someone who left. This is not somebody who just wanted to leave. This is not just someone that wanted to run away," Perry said. "She may have left willingly, but I can tell you, within a short period of time, realizing she wasn't going to come back home, she was ready to come back home."

Perry*described his cousin as a loving and caring woman who keeps to herself.

"Never really been for crowds, never really been for people, which is, once again, why this is out of the normal," Perry said. "It's not anything like her.""

https://www.news4jax.com/news/flori...gn=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wjxt_breaking

News4Jax at noon reports that they haven't located Jordan yet. :( LE is still searching and state that they will continue tomorrow too if she's not found today. Little Rain Lake Park is about 2 miles from Jordan's home. Initially, they said that a neighbor saw her walking on the street she lives on. Must have gotten another report about Little Rain Lake Park later during the investigation.
https://www.news4jax.com/news/flori...rough-wooded-land-to-find-missing-25-year-old

I drove around for a while yesterday and as soon as the plumber comes, I hope to go out again. DH is getting tired of my sleuthing, but how can people not feel compelled to find a lost child-like person. I find it odd that some locals are just carrying on like nothing's amiss. SMH!

Thank you Ray, for searching for Jordan! Stay safe!

Thank you, Elainera, I will. Since LE doesn't want volunteers or anyone messing up scent patterns or distracting air scent dogs, I am staying away and looking in the periphery. Checking rails to trails paths and some roads. There are so many places to look around here.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...s-woman-says-she-could-be-in-danger/656494203
“At this point, and time all we really know is that law enforcement does have a couple leads that they’re working on, but nothing specifically and that it has something to do with an online chat room,” Perry said.

Clay County Sheriffs deputies say at this point they don’t believe there’s been foul play, but they are searching the woods near her home.

“These are the areas that we have found out that she either walked, went to those kind of things. She wasn't known to actively leave her home,” said Clay County Sheriffs Deputy Sgt Keith Smith.

Deputies say people living nearby should check their backyards to make sure nothing looks suspicious.

And while they also say people should continue to pass out her flyer and share her picture, they’re not asking people to join the search just yet because it could interfere with their investigation since they do have dogs out sniffing for clues in the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back