Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredtopost

Reaction score
http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tlcya - ETA IMAGE OF MISSING CHILD

attachment.php

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Thread #1

Attachments

• mariah2.jpg
    mariah2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 285
ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. — An AMBER Alert has been issued in North Carolina for a 3-year-old.

The alert said Mariah Kay Woods is a 3-year-old white female, approximately 2 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 30 pounds. She has brown hair, and blue eyes.

Advertisement

The alert said the child was abducted.
She is missing from Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Authorities have not released a picture of the child.
http://www.wyff4.com/article/3-year-old-abducted-amber-alert-issued/13938067

Earl Kimrey & Kristy Woods: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

15499625_G.jpg

link

Kristy Woods and her live-in boyfriend, Earl Kimrey, are under scrutiny after Woods’ 3-year-old daughter, Mariah Woods, mysteriously vanished from her bedroom in the family’s trailer.

An Amber Alert has been issued for Mariah after her mother told authorities that the girl vanished in the middle of the night from the trailer in Jacksonville, NC. The trailer home is located on Dawson Cabin Road in Onslow County, North Carolina. The FBI has now joined in the case’s investigation, according to WITN-TV.

[...]

Mariah’s mother, Kristy, gave repeated emotional comments to the news media in the wake of her young daughter’s disappearance.

“If anybody knows where she is at or any information, just please call the sheriff’s department or notify anybody. She could be anywhere. She is very sweet loving girl. Long brown hair, blue eyes. Goes by Mariah. She has walking difficulties, so please, if anybody sees her. She is 3-years-old, please notify them,” the mother said in one TV interview.

She also told WNCT-TV: “I’ll do anything that I can, whatever you want. Just bring her home please safe and sound. She’s my baby. She’s my everything.”

I was just looking at the poster about missing Mariah, they are listing her hair colour as "brown", all her pictures it looks blonde. The mother also said in her appeal that her hair was brown.

I find this odd or am I reading too much into this?

Edit - wrong link

No, they had dogs out there yesterday too.

So, it sounds like a continuation of the search of the surrounding area rather than a targeted search.

I hope today is the day to find this little lost one.

jmo

Isn't the type of dog (cadaver, search and rescue, tracking) important to determine possible outcomes?

No, they had dogs out there yesterday too.

So, it sounds like a continuation of the search of the surrounding area rather than a targeted search.

I hope today is the day to find this little lost one.

jmo

Yes it is just a continuation of the search. And to back up of my comment above I did a search of thread 1 and found they actually have used dogs everyday since day one. See this post from page 5 on Nov 27: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...unty-27-November-2017&p=13777266#post13777266

I hope they find Mariah or at least find something new to break the case today. :(

Let's hope we won't need to start a third thread before she's found...really hoping they'll get some answers today.

Sleuthing who got tickets when no one is named a POI is against :tos:
Be patient, I'm very sure someone will be named soon enough..... sigh.

Have we heard from Earl Kimrey? Is there any new pics or video of him? I've seen a few pictures from the past.

I just saw a news station post “live” on twitter that they are under the house/trailer.

Edit- they were live. HA I’m social media inept. Not sure how to copy from the twitter app. I’m sure you guys got it- I probably saw it from one of your links LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCTI NewsChannel 12

6 mins ·
JUST IN: A man in what looks to be a silver protective suit is going under the Woods' house.

WCTI NewsChannel 12

15 mins ·
BREAKING: For the first time since this search began, investigators are taping off the grassy area across from the home where Mariah Woods went missing.

It looks they all in hazmat suits because of asbestos while searching underneath the trailers

Do they really still put asbestos on trailers? Seems like regulations would prevent that by now.

Do they really still put asbestos on trailers? Seems like regulations would prevent that by now.

by the looks of the trailer...its super old and run down.....new ones would have much stronger regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!