661 users online (89 members and 572 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

last night I stopped at the grocery store- really had to laugh- side by side were 2 rag mags---one said baby boy--- one said baby girl !!

I seen the same tabloid today.......

Well, we know it will be one or the other

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish
    last night I stopped at the grocery store- really had to laugh- side by side were 2 rag mags---one said baby boy--- one said baby girl !!
    let me guess before I read the stories ... is it based on psychic predictions?
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Well, we know it will be one or the other
    That is true, lol..

i didn't know that Meg Ryan adopted a baby girl from China OR that Jennifer Aniston is going to write a "tell all" book about her life w/Brad

Boy or girl....I just can't wait to hear what they name it!!

I heard that about meg ryan the other day. Is jen writing a tell all book? I didnt hear that....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I heard that about meg ryan the other day. Is jen writing a tell all book? I didnt hear that....
    yes, it's on the same link you posted at the beginning of this thread..

http://dailynews.muzi.com/news/ll/en...5582&ccr=10251

Oh so i guess Jenn is going to give up some dirt on brad huh? Or maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Oh so i guess Jenn is going to give up some dirt on brad huh? Or maybe not...
    that's what it sounds like...course it's "rumor"..

I also read in one of the rags a while back that A.Jolie/B.Pitt were going to have twin. I wonder if there is a betting board in Las Vegas or the internet about this very topic. LOL!
    Last edited by Lauren; 02-01-2006 at 12:22 PM. Reason: I sound like a dork.

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish

Yup, and the same about whether or not they will marry. She says it's sensitive subject. If the children insist, they might consider it (how nice), she says, but apparently, Brad says it will happen.

Also it is said they "planned" the due date because Jolie's mom thought it would be neat to have another Gemini, like Jolie.

Family planning in Hollywood these days...tsk, tsk, decisions, decisions!

Eve

The sonogram picture is on the cover of the NE this week. GoldenPalace.com bought it on eBay before the listing was pulled, per the NE. Supposedly it's a 5 month old fetus, and a boy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast