They are saying its a Boy!

j2mirish said:
last night I stopped at the grocery store- really had to laugh- side by side were 2 rag mags---one said baby boy--- one said baby girl !! :waitasec:
let me guess before I read the stories ... is it based on psychic predictions? :p

i didn't know that Meg Ryan adopted a baby girl from China OR that Jennifer Aniston is going to write a "tell all" book about her life w/Brad :confused:

Boy or girl....I just can't wait to hear what they name it!!

I heard that about meg ryan the other day. Is jen writing a tell all book? I didnt hear that....

Oh so i guess Jenn is going to give up some dirt on brad huh? Or maybe not...

I also read in one of the rags a while back that A.Jolie/B.Pitt were going to have twin. I wonder if there is a betting board in Las Vegas or the internet about this very topic. LOL!

j2mirish said:
last night I stopped at the grocery store- really had to laugh- side by side were 2 rag mags---one said baby boy--- one said baby girl !! :waitasec:

Yup, and the same about whether or not they will marry. She says it's sensitive subject. :boohoo: If the children insist, they might consider it (how nice), she says, but apparently, Brad says it will happen.

Also it is said they "planned" the due date because Jolie's mom thought it would be neat to have another Gemini, like Jolie.

Family planning in Hollywood these days...tsk, tsk, decisions, decisions!

Eve

The sonogram picture is on the cover of the NE this week. GoldenPalace.com bought it on eBay before the listing was pulled, per the NE. Supposedly it's a 5 month old fetus, and a boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back