760 users online (103 members and 657 guests)  

Websleuths News

Bette Midler accuses Geraldo Rivera of sexual assault in 1970s

“A decades old interview of Bette Midler emerged Wednesday in which she claimed frequent Fox News face, Geraldo Rivera, shoved her in a bathroom, stuck poppers up her nose and groped her.

Midler's 1991 interview with Barbara Walters surfaced after Rivera tweeted support for 'great guy' Matt Lauer, after he was fired from the Today Show as allegations of sexual assaults on his NBC subordinates became public.

In the clip, the legendary singer recounts her first time meeting Rivera for an interview, and says the meeting was 'not funny,' and that she might get in 'trouble' for the story of what happened when they met, but tells it anyway.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ztayEhLE
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Interesting how Barbara Walters tried to quickly move on from this topic, but Bette just kept right on talking.

The Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas hearings also happened in 1991.

Nothing really changed since then, did it? Not until now.

what's a popper?

Poppers is a common slang term for a range of chemical psychoactive drugs called alkyl nitrites, and in particular, the inhalant drug amyl nitrite.

https://www.verywell.com/what-are-poppers-22094
    “Life Is a Dream, From Which We First Must Wake Before We May Dream Again…”
    - Maranasati

oh no that's a serious accusation if he actually drugged her before he assaulted her
    holy crap

Bette Midler

@BetteMidler
    Tomorrow is my birthday. I feel like this video was a gift from the universe to me. Geraldo may have apologized for his tweets supporting Matt Lauer, but he has yet to apologize for this. #MeToo
    6:11 PM - Nov 30, 2017
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Interesting how Barbara Walters tried to quickly move on from this topic, but Bette just kept right on talking.
    But Bette would be destroying an entire industry!