Bette Midler accuses Geraldo Rivera of sexual assault in 1970s

gregjrichards

Reaction score
“A decades old interview of Bette Midler emerged Wednesday in which she claimed frequent Fox News face, Geraldo Rivera, shoved her in a bathroom, stuck poppers up her nose and groped her.

Midler's 1991 interview with Barbara Walters surfaced after Rivera tweeted support for 'great guy' Matt Lauer, after he was fired from the Today Show as allegations of sexual assaults on his NBC subordinates became public.

In the clip, the legendary singer recounts her first time meeting Rivera for an interview, and says the meeting was 'not funny,' and that she might get in 'trouble' for the story of what happened when they met, but tells it anyway.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eraldo-Rivera-groped-1970s.html#ixzz4ztayEhLE

Interesting how Barbara Walters tried to quickly move on from this topic, but Bette just kept right on talking.

The Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas hearings also happened in 1991.

Nothing really changed since then, did it? Not until now.

oh no that's a serious accusation if he actually drugged her before he assaulted her
holy crap

Bette Midler
✔
@BetteMidler
Tomorrow is my birthday. I feel like this video was a gift from the universe to me. Geraldo may have apologized for his tweets supporting Matt Lauer, but he has yet to apologize for this. #MeToo
6:11 PM - Nov 30, 2017

Interesting how Barbara Walters tried to quickly move on from this topic, but Bette just kept right on talking.

But Bette would be destroying an entire industry! :gaah:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back