Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredtopost

Reaction score
http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tlcya - ETA IMAGE OF MISSING CHILD

attachment.php

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Previous Thread #2

Attachments

• mariah2.jpg
    mariah2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 300
ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. — An AMBER Alert has been issued in North Carolina for a 3-year-old.

The alert said Mariah Kay Woods is a 3-year-old white female, approximately 2 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 30 pounds. She has brown hair, and blue eyes.

Advertisement

The alert said the child was abducted.
She is missing from Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Authorities have not released a picture of the child.
http://www.wyff4.com/article/3-year-old-abducted-amber-alert-issued/13938067

Amber Alert: Search for 3-year-old Mariah Woods enters day 4
by Kristy StewardThursday, November 30th 2017

Onslow County, N.C. (WLOS) — LIVE NOW: A look at Highway 17 just off Dawson Cabin Road where Mariah Woods' home is.
There are currently several cars and areas taped off.
A K-9 unit is also on scene.

[...]

Onslow County, N.C. (WLOS) — LIVE NOW: A look at Highway 17 just off Dawson Cabin Road where Mariah Woods' home is.
There are currently several cars and areas taped off.
A K-9 unit is also on scene.

Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller is asking local residents who want to help in the search for a missing 3-year-old girl to check their own property.
A statewide Amber Alert was issued for Mariah Woods after she was reported missing from her home outside of Jacksonville early Monday morning.
Sheriff Miller said in a press conference Wednesday that property owners should look around their homes for any clues that might help find Mariah Woods.

God bless all those searchers. My stomach is in knots watching the live feed, I cannot imagine physically being there knowing what I might find. Takes a special person to be able to do that job.

where is the live feed?

Press conference at 3:30...is that correct?

reporter talking:

dive team has been there 2 hours. Brought in a boat. No one will tell reporter why they are there.

FBI spokesman just says this is part of search. Just part of the search.

Reporter says there is something 'special' about this search because it is so very concentrated.
From prior experience I have had on searches the K9s are brought in first do do there searches. Once the K9s have alerted or had a behavior change that area becomes of a greater focus area. Or if a tip comes in about a certain area it's focused on in greater detail. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Watching live feed....
In addition to the deputies and highway patrol, there is at least one person with CSI on his shirt, at least 2 men in dress shirts and ties and a woman who is dressed in jeans, boots and a nice shirt who keeps stepping over the guardrail and going down the hill.
(Don't know if that's helpful to anyone, but I would want to know what the scene looked like if i weren't able to watch).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching live feed....
In addition to the deputies and highway patrol, there is at least one person with CSI on his shirt, at least 2 men in dress shirts and ties and a woman who is dressed in jeans, boots and a nice shirt who keeps stepping over the guardrail and going down the hill.
(Don't know if that's helpful to anyone, but I would want to know what the scene looked like if i weren't able to watch).

Yes, helpful! I can't video at the moment. Thanks.

I wish we knew what led them to this area to search. Does anyone have a map or something for this location as well as the location of Mariah's home?

(On a lighthearted note - I am horrible and chuckled when that lady fell and everyone acted like they didn't see it.)

I wish we knew what led them to this area to search. Does anyone have a map or something for this location as well as the location of Mariah's home?

(On a lighthearted note - I am horrible and chuckled when that lady fell and everyone acted like they didn't see it.)

I happened to switch to the live feed the very moment she tripped and I had to giggle as well.

Any idea why so many are in civilian type attire?

I know our local dive team is volunteer, so that could be it? Off-duty personnel called in?

Watching live feed....

Good idea. And a number of people in black polo shirts and khakis (who look to me like FBI).

Has anyone else noticed if ME is present from live feed?

Has anyone else noticed if ME is present from live feed?

They moved the camera so it is behind the vehicles, so we can't read the sides anymore. Not sure if someone saw them prior to the camera switch, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10