853 users online (108 members and 745 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Thank goodness LE has gotten to this point in less than a week. My heart goes out to the investigators who sorted through thousands of pounds of trash, and those who have been working tirelessly on the ground.

My theory yesterday holds up today for the most part: cadaver dogs hit on the vehicle and items were also found in the house that link Kimrey to her disappearance.

Interesting heís not charged with murder if any sort. I suppose because they havenít found her body.

What COULD happen: if this stretches out too long, he could be offered a plea deal for lesser charges if he leads them to the body.

Iím surprised there are no drug charges. There has to be paraphernalia at the very least in that home.

Now the question: was Mariah killed overnight Sunday into Monday (woman saw someone carrying something out of the home at 3 or 4am) or was she killed during the weekend outing weíve been hearing about?

ß 14-401.22. Concealment of death; disturbing human remains; dismembering human
    remains.

https://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegisla..._14-401.22.pdf
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by simlyme View Post
    Kimrey was taken before a state magistrate and charged with:

-- Concealing of Death
    -- Obstruction of Justice
    -- Second Degree Burglary
    -- Felony Larceny
    -- Possession of Stolen Property
    I believe with ,I hate saying it this way, but, with "just" the (concealing of death) ,that we are going to see murder charges on someone else.
    I looked up the NC statutes for concealment of death and it doesnt make sense that he woudnt be charged with murder.
    Lets remember he went to Kentucky with ONLY the 2 boys, the mother and Mariah were not in kentucky on the 23rd. I think more to come.
    If they have enough for concealment of death, then why not murder??
    The Kentucky elements you speak of: does it come from MSM or is it rumor/speculation? Itís very important to separate the two!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Only the US and a couple of third world countries still do polygraphs. If you were asked if you had killed your child, wouldn't your heart rate go up?
    They are used in Europe in some countries still, but it is more often we use the CIT. (Which I bet was used in this case by the FBI as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchymom View Post
    She moved in with him around the beginning of August 2015
    Mariah being only 3, 2 years seems long enough for ongoing beatings to cause a permanent limp, wouldn't you say? Coincidental the other toddler has one too.

I want to empathize with the mom here because I do think this relationship was abusive, but it isn't like Earl is a charmer with a great job that lured her in and then turned on her. No, I think she probably has her own addictions and caregiver failings. It was clear to me the boyfriend did this when they couldn't get the story straight about whether Mariah was clothed or not. My guess is she wouldn't stay in bed, these two wanted to be alone or were already intoxicated when Earl had enough and punished Mariah to death in her bedroom (ie I am not convinced there is any sexual motive)

Eta: post written before I saw there was an arrest.

Wanted to start with this, because it is proof that such a thing exists ("priority testing"; I am also curious to learn more about this Marine Corps transport):

"An FBI official said that during their investigation, they discovered "items of interest" and utilized the help of the Marine Corps to transport those items to Quantico for priority testing."

Items of interest from Mariah Woods case being tested at FBI Quantico
    http://wlos.com/news/local/items-of-...t-fbi-quantico

Secondly, I want to say I was able to go back to the previous thread and catch up on some posts which I did not absorb earlier because the thread was moving so fast. I wanted to say thank you to the new member Westdad for jumping in (2 posts only) and helping with important local geographical information.

Third, it has been a pleasure reading everyone's posts, everything from discussions about DV, forgivenes, and remembering other victims who have not been forgotten.

Now to go back and catch up. Great group of folks here.

ETA: Arrest...
    Last edited by margarita25; 12-02-2017 at 07:58 AM.

I can't believe her mother had this scum around her children. Rest well, Mariah, you didn't deserve this.

I'm so angry.

They don't need to find her with that charge, he could have snitched on her, but, she is not in the position to be arrested right now.
    I meant until they find Mariah. You're right, they don't need to find her to charge him with murder but a lot of prosecutors prefer to wait anyway so they can see what the post-mortem shows.

They don't need to find her with that charge, he could have snitched on her, but, [maybe] she is not in the position to be arrested right now.
    Where are you finding this information about the mother?

Or, did you mean until they find Mariah's body?
    Last edited by Tortoise; 12-02-2017 at 07:43 AM. Reason: [edited in line with edit to op post]

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    The Kentucky elements you speak of: does it come from MSM or is it rumor/speculation? It’s very important to separate the two!
    It comes from sleuthing ,all members involved with Mariah. Statements on fb and pictures. To me just common sense.

It comes from sleuthing ,all members involved with Mariah. Statements on fb and pictures. To me just common sense.
    Thanks. All of the info Iíve seen about the trip has been vague, and this is the first Iíve seen that Earl went to KY with the boys only, so I donít know how to fit any of it into my theory.

Did Kristy mention the trip during her plea on MSM?

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    Where are you finding this information about the mother?

Or, did you mean until they find Mariah's body?
    I've added the word MAYBE before "she". I can't go into where I think she is because I dont want a time out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Small man, with a small brain killing a little girl.
    =
    Who says he killed her? He was charged with concealing a death, that isn't murder. He very well could have helped mom bury the body, he could have gone along with mom's version of events when she told LE and the media her story. Lets not burn him at the stake before we know his actual involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by lag28wa View Post
    JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - One of the worst fears of those searching for and concerned for a missing 3-year-old girl have unfortunately come true.

The Onslow County Sheriff's Office and the FBI announced an arrest has been made in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods. Earl Kimrey, 32, was taken into custody by investigators at the Onslow County Sheriff's Office on Friday.

Kimrey was taken before a state magistrate and charged with:

-- Concealing of Death
    -- Obstruction of Justice
    -- Second Degree Burglary
    -- Felony Larceny
    -- Possession of Stolen Property

Accordign to a press release from the FBI, Kimrey is currently being held in the Onslow County Detention Center under a $1,010,000 bond. District Attorney Ernie Lee has been consulted on the current charges and additional charges could be pending as the investigation continues.

Due to evidence gathered during the course of the investigation, it is believed that Mariah Wood is deceased. At this time, the location of Mariah Wood is unknown. The searches will now shift to a recovery process, according to the press release.

Anyone with information should contact Onslow County Sheriff's Office at (910) 455-3113 or Crime Stoppers at (910) 938-3273.
    Heart just sank.

POS!

Mariah needs to be found. She deserves a better resting place. RIP Mariah . Does NC have arraignments on Saturdays?

Mother's boyfriend arrested in AMBER Alert case, Mariah Woods presumed to be dead

new-export-0105-1512213068.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, N. C- The Onslow County Sheriffís Office and the FBI have made an arrest in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods, as deputies said they believe the toddler is dead.

Deputies said they arrested Earl Kimrey, 32, and charged him with concealing a death , obstruction of justice, second-degree burglary, felony larceny, and possession of stolen property.
    Continue reading...

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.wxii12...-dead/14003600

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast