1217 users online (255 members and 962 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 147
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242

    CA - Erin Elizabeth Henry, 22, Arcata, 30 Nov 2017

    Press Release from Arcata Police Dept:
    On November 30th, 2017, Erin Elizabeth Henry, a Humboldt State University student, was reported missing to the Arcata Police Department.
    Henry was last seen by a roommate in the 100 Blk of Samoa Blvd on 11/25/2017. She has not been seen or heard from since. Henry’s wallet, cell phone and car were located at her residence. Henry had recently suffered a broken ankle and is not able to walk without the aid of crutches or a knee scooter.
    Henry’s disappearance is out of character, according to friends and family.
    Henry is described as a 22-year-old white female, 5 foot 8 inches, thin build with blond hair and hazel eyes. Henry has a distinctive tattoo on her left forearm of a large red poppy flower with the inscription “Anna Rowland 1993-2016” written along the stem (photos are available on the APD Facebook page)
    Anyone who has seen Erin Henry or has information as to her whereabouts is asked to call the APD.



    http://kymkemp.com/2017/12/01/missing-hsu-student/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    Last seen November 25. Reported missing November 30.

    Tattoo



    http://www.madriverunion.com/humbold...-since-nov-25/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    35
    I just read that there is a name, picture and vehicle description of a suspect. Is it against the rules to post the information that I found?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopking View Post
    I just read that there is a name, picture and vehicle description of a suspect. Is it against the rules to post the information that I found?
    Welcome and thanks for asking. Scary! Anything posted has to be from mainstream media or police, not Facebook rumors. And you have to provide the link as I have done above. Feel free to send me a private message if you need more help.
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    I want to know why it took five days to report her missing. Was the roommate gone from Nov 25-30 and discovered she was missing on return?
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    Erin received a good review for her portrayal of Cassius in the student production of “Julius Caesar” last March.

    There are some clear highs and lows amongst the performances. Top honors must go to Erin Henry as Cassius; she has that lean and hungry look down pat. There is palpable implied danger behind every hissed and whispered syllable as Cassius manipulates Brutus to fulfil his agenda with the Roman equivalent of fake news.

    https://www.northcoastjournal.com/hu...nt?oid=4572482
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    I want to know why it took five days to report her missing. Was the roommate gone from Nov 25-30 and discovered she was missing on return?
    Classes were back in session on the 27th so maybe that contributed to the delay.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopking View Post
    Classes were back in session on the 27th so maybe that contributed to the delay.
    Thanks. I thought it might be a long break or something.

    I’ve looked around on FB and found what you mentioned. It sounds worrisome. Unless Erin’s family and friends can get that information published, we can’t discuss it, unfortunately. Websleuths steers clear of rumors, even if they look true. Here is a link to the rules.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ok-Twitter-etc

    I assume you know Erin. She seems like a neat person and I’m so sorry she’s missing. If you do know her, you can become a “verified insider” here and talk about things that aren’t in the press. Here are the instructions.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters

    If they already haven’t, Erin’s advocates need to start a FB page for her. That’s where they can post updates and information in an organized way. Here is a link talking about resources for family and friends of missing people.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...sons-Resources

    Hope this helps. May she be found safe and soon.
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    Thanks. I thought it might be a long break or something.

    I’ve looked around on FB and found what you mentioned. It sounds worrisome. Unless Erin’s family and friends can get that information published, we can’t discuss it, unfortunately. Websleuths steers clear of rumors, even if they look true. Here is a link to the rules.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ok-Twitter-etc

    I assume you know Erin. She seems like a neat person and I’m so sorry she’s missing. If you do know her, you can become a “verified insider” here and talk about things that aren’t in the press. Here are the instructions.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nsider-Posters

    If they already haven’t, Erin’s advocates need to start a FB page for her. That’s where they can post updates and information in an organized way. Here is a link talking about resources for family and friends of missing people.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...sons-Resources

    Hope this helps. May she be found safe and soon.
    Thank you for all of the information. I don't know Erin but my child attends the same school as her so this really touched my heart. I really hope she is found soon.

    I am familiar with the area. The airport in town is small, there is only one airline that operates out of it. Due to weather conditions flights are frequently cancelled and delayed and there are only a handful of flights each day. The next closes airports are about a 5 hour drive away. I am thinking maybe this could be the reason that minimal information has been released. Maybe the parents are trying to get to Arcata?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    35
    I just read on the mom's page that the original suspect has an alibi and has been cleared. That makes this story even more bizarre.

    The local news posted last week about a report of a sexual battery suspect on campus. I wonder if this could be related at all.
    http://www.krcrtv.com/north-coast-ne...pect/664626928

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopking View Post
    Thank you for all of the information. I don't know Erin but my child attends the same school as her so this really touched my heart. I really hope she is found soon.

    I am familiar with the area. The airport in town is small, there is only one airline that operates out of it. Due to weather conditions flights are frequently cancelled and delayed and there are only a handful of flights each day. The next closes airports are about a 5 hour drive away. I am thinking maybe this could be the reason that minimal information has been released. Maybe the parents are trying to get to Arcata?
    Thanks for jumping in and caring!

    I used to live in Humboldt County and have flown out of that tiny, foggy airport. Ugh. You could be right that her folks are trying to get to Arcata, either flying into SFO, Oakland, or Medford, OR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopking View Post
    I just read on the mom's page that the original suspect has an alibi and has been cleared. That makes this story even more bizarre.

    The local news posted last week about a report of a sexual battery suspect on campus. I wonder if this could be related at all.
    http://www.krcrtv.com/north-coast-ne...pect/664626928
    So back to square one. That’s exactly why WS doesn’t allow info from FB, unless it’s an official search page posted by the admin.

    I keep up on Humboldt news on Kym Kemp’s news blog and Lost Coast Outpost. Her parents would be wise to keep this in the news on those sites too. The comments can be awful, but there are sometimes helpful hints and info that can be found.

    Arcata has some pretty sketchy people. Someone could have seen that Erin is not very mobile and followed her home. That recent assault could be connected.

    If she’s in an apartment complex, an unofficial door-to-door canvas with a flier would be a good way to scope things out and see if anyone acts nervous. Her roommate may have some good ideas. I hope her friends are plastering fliers all over town.

    I’m just throwing out ideas in case the family or friends come here.

    Again, thanks for caring!
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,983

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    9,242
    A map of the area surrounding Erin’s apartment found on FB.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

    DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe MS - Eric & Erin Shavar, both 19 months, Hinds County, 28 Oct 2017
    By creepedout in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2017, 04:12 PM
  2. Found Deceased OR - Keith, 42, & Erin Kroeker, 39, & three kids, Marion County, 4 Jan 2017
    By trigger in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 05:13 PM
  3. Found Safe PA - Erin Miller, 36, West Grove, 10 July 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 06:32 PM
  4. Found Safe NH - Henry Caruso, 26, Laconia, Jan 2017
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 05:17 PM
  5. Found Safe FL - Erin Bruneau, 51, Kissimmee, 27 March 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-13-2017, 10:18 PM