Castration an option for released offenders

j2mirish said:
ok- question- does castration eliminate an erection?

I have heard that it does, it eliminates the "sex drive." However, isn't part of that "sex drive" in offenders a drive for sexual power and violence? What's to stop an offender from using another object to rape or offend?

I have no problem w/ chemical castration for an offender. )Permanent castration, I think, would be unconstitutional). I'm just not sure it would prevent these people from committing crimes.

Eve

eve said:
I have heard that it does, it eliminates the "sex drive." However, isn't part of that "sex drive" in offenders a drive for sexual power and violence? What's to stop an offender from using another object to rape or offend?

I have no problem w/ chemical castration for an offender. )Permanent castration, I think, would be unconstitutional). I'm just not sure it would prevent these people from committing crimes.

Eve
I was thinking the same thing- but wasnt sure about the erection being eliminated, so asked that part first! I believe, like you said, they would use another object, or still just be violent , again, its not nesessarily about sex-

The problem isn't located in the genitals...it's in the brain!

Lobotomy is the answer!

Linda7NJ said:
The problem isn't located in the genitals...it's in the brain!

Lobotomy is the answer!
I vote for both at the same time- just to be on the safe side!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back